Germany Admits Chemtrails!

Iggy Dalrymple

I called in to Rense once about my sighting of the reverse of a chemtrail. His co-host was that guy who's the director of some UFO group.

My report:
My wife and I were vacationing on Petit Jean Mountain in Arkansas. We stopped at a look-out site. It was chilly and my wife stayed in the car. After I gawked at the scenery, I looked up to see a large jet very high in the sky. There was a very high milky overcast and the jet was apparently flying right at the layer of overcast. What startled me was that directly in front of the jet was a narrow clear path, a narrow path of no overcast. As the jet flew down the path, the path disappeared, leaving no path behind it. It was as if the jet was projecting it's own clear path with a beam or laser.

Rense was polite and cordial as usual. I told him that I was a former military pilot but that I had never witnessed a UFO. His co-host was skeptical of my report.

I have heard UFO reports from other pilots. I have a friend in Hot Springs who claims he's been abducted scores of times by aliens, starting when he was a child. He even claims to understand the alien alphabet and teaches classes in it. I attended one of the classes just to support him. I was a square peg amongst a bunch of round holes at that class.

Oh, and I had another late friend, who attended a woowoo lecture near a supposed pyramid in western Arkansas. The lecturer told his audience that many of the attendees were aliens deposited on earth as infants, and that they were subconsciously compelled to return to the pyramid site to board the mother-ship to return home. This friend told me that while at the lecture, he had this creepy feeling and looked behind and saw a dark evil looking "being". My friend said he later saw the "being" sitting next to his sister. He said that from that day on his sister's personality changed drastically for the worse and that he was sure that the "being" possessed his sister's soul. He also said that the guest lecturer noticed the sinister presence of the "being". My late friend was raised as a Mennonite in Illinois. He was legally blind and was a former president of a national organization of the blind. He was a frequent caller to Rense and Coast to Coast. I heard him speak to Dr Turi a couple of times.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Iggy, I'm having a hard time understanding why you posted stuff about aliens. Whats that got to do with chemtrails? Are you being sarcastic or what. I'm not getting it.

If you enter the site given above they talk about house bills to promote weather changing activity and companies are just hovering in the sidelines waiting to do the work. Also the site provides studies of chemicals found in the chemtrails.

I use to live where chemtrails were pretty common. Now where I live I never see them at all even though we have an international airport and jets are constantly flying in and out there are no chemtrails.

Iggy Dalrymple

Don't be so defensive. I simply posted about my sighting and then my train of thought led me to tell about two friends. I've observed con trails my entire life. I'm an old cropduster. I've flown dark colored government helicopters. I've read of Edward Teller allegedly urging the spraying of certain chemicals to control and reduce global warming. Our government may or may not be spraying stuff in order to control the weather or for defense purposes. They don't consult with me.
B-17s in WW2.

Mad Scientest

I watched the movie and it documents what I have seen and heard elsewhere. Unfortunately if you mention chemtrails to many people they just get this plank stare and say chem. what? But then most people never go out and really look at the sky.
If you point out the chemtrails as I did to one friend he said “Oh it is just overcast, that is the way clouds are suppose to look” and if this was real we would hear about it on the evening news.
I guess a alien will have to land in his back yard and tell him that this is real.;)

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Wasn't being defensive Iggy. Was thinking I was missing something or just not getting it. so asked for clarification.