From across the Pond...........

liverock

.........it looks like Trump may be cast off from the Republican nomination.
In which case I think probably it will eventually be JEB BUSH for Presidential
nomination and GEORGE PRESCOTT BUSH(his son) for VP pick.

No? Wait and see !

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
:eek:mg: I don't think he'll be cast off Liverock, and if he was I'd be shocked it it was a Bush father and son pick for the White House. :lol:

jfh

perpetual student
I agree with k2c. Unlikely for Bush to get in at all. More likely Romney. I would personally like John Kasich. But I'm pretty sure that Trump will remain. So many cultural problem (prejudices) have never been solved and won't be for a long time. He appeals to those people. Notice the GOP convention floor. You will only see a few people of color.

It's interesting that people are willing to vote for someone who sells gambling and alcohol, and whose 1st wife claimed rape until he paid her off. The so called moral majority does not care.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Well, the RNC is over and their party is energized, but there are still many that would've rather have Cruz, or somebody else. It'll be a close one I think, hard to tell what will happen. The Sanders supporters have little interest in supporting Clinton either.

Kasich or Rand Paul might have been better choices on the GOP side. I don't care for either of the candidates running really.

liverock

Original Poster
:eek:mg: I don't think he'll be cast off Liverock, and if he was I'd be shocked it it was a Bush father and son pick for the White House. :lol:
I said it would EVENTUALLY be Jeb Bush and Junior for nomination. There is still over 3 months till the election......lets wait and see.

PS. I'm neither Republican or Democrat, just an overseas political observer.