fragilex and autism

ozzie

I am curious to know what other's think, I tend to think that vaccinations are a major cause of Autism, but then I read about FragileX and wonder, if this is a cause and then why is it becoming so prevalent now?

https://www.fragilex.org.au/

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Cant be.

This is what they say:
Fragile X is found in all races and at all socio-economic levels. Latest statistics indicate 1 in 3600 males and 1 in 4000- 6000 females are affected and that approximately 1 in 260 females are carriers.

I see fragile x as more a genetically inherited disease than an acquired disturbance as most cases of autism are in the USA. Many autistic parents say that there kids were just fine until one day something happened....

In the USA one in 75 boys and one in 150 girls have Autism now in some states...
Autism is a new development and barely existed 60 years ago. Autism increased as vaccinations increased, especially after the introduction of the MMR.

I do think that a number of things could cause Autism aside from vaccinations. I see autism as a syndrome, a spectrum syndrome which includes true ADD and ADHD as its lessor manefestations....although true ADHD may or may not look like autism. Anything that is capable of genetically mutating cellular function could cause it and in many cases there does seem to be a gut disorder, which certainly vaccinations are known to cause. BTW, some autism cases are curing with Homeoapthy, one of the few medical systems known to change genetics at times. I would not rule out heavy metals, radiation, pesticides, herbicides and other drugs.

pinballdoctor

I have been researching Doctor Rebecca Carley for some time now. she is considered by the court to be a vaccine expert. She says its not the mercury that causes autism, however, mercury can (and does) cause several health problems.

She says its all the other toxic crap in vaccines, such as animal DNA, aluminum, antibiotics, and several other substances that were never meant to be in the human body, nevermind bypassing most of the immune system and being injected directly into the blood.

I have seen data that indicates that as many as one third of the world population is infected with the new strain of antibiotic resistant TB bacteria. If this number is even half right, we are in for a shit storm.

This will be the ultimate test for MMS. In the meantime however, I will keep taking my daily dose of colloidal silver ;)

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
She says its all the other toxic crap in vaccines, such as animal DNA, aluminum, antibiotics, and several other substances that were never meant to be in the human body, nevermind bypassing most of the immune system and being injected directly into the blood.

;)
Yes, there is all of this but also, after a little kid has had 15 or 20 or more vaccinations the immune system is so overwhelmed that it breaks down and I would assume would break down regardless of the presence of any chemical addatives. How many assaults by a disease pathogen can one small body take before it is fried? A body, that essentially has no immune fortitude... The immune system is not fully developed until the age of 6 or so... and for those who were not breast fed who can say for sure as that is a huge disadvantage in immune development.

Where is the origin of the immune system? In the gut! Pyers Patches, look into that, as well as the homeostasis created by gut flora. Damage these areas and you are in for big trouble. If the immune system is damaged the gut will always be damaged also.

Now this may be getting out there for some but in Iridology the gut is the hub of the iris map, the center of the automonic nervous system and the center from which relays all strengths as well as diseases reflexively to all body organs and systems. All conditions go back to the gut. In my work as a colonic therapist and having had the opportunity to view many x rays of the colon and intestines set side by side with the clients iridology readings it is absolutley clear... in most cases, heal the gut and the disease goes way. Through these xrays and iridology readings you can clearly see the movement of disease from the gut to the various organs of the body, In iridology you can see the actual development of disease and the frequent corresponding weak areas in the gut... cancer, diabetes, vascular disease, you name it, it can be seen in the eyes and the weak associated areas in the intestines.

So with the MMR it was found that measles was found in the guts of vaccinated children. They have done all that they can to discredit Dr Wakefield who they (the medical powers that be) have railroaded for speaking the truth. ... consequently those families who have explored Wakefield's finding and applied healing nutriton and homoepathy to their damaged children have often obtained excellent results. Dr Wakefield has not waverd for one second from his stance, although it has caused his lose of licence and employment. He now spends all his time in court fighting back. ....

Funny how all those who speak truth get slandered, defrocked of license, accused of crimes and even sent to jail... the lastest to come to my attention are the researchers who have documented that chronic Lyme indeed does forms cysts and these cysts can be destroyed with enzymes.... all done with the FDA non approved and condemed Dark Field Live Blood Analysis Microscope... that can show only the truth.

pinballdoctor

[
QUOTE=Arrowwind09;185261] after a little kid has had 15 or 20 or more vaccinations the immune system is so overwhelmed that it breaks down
What is the logic behind vaccinating a baby for hep B when it is just minutes old?

That vaccine is the beginning of the end for that child.

So with the MMR it was found that measles was found in the guts of vaccinated children. They have done all that they can to discredit Dr Wakefield who they (the medical powers that be) have railroaded for speaking the truth

I have been following the Wakefield story for some time now as well, and can honestly say he was right all along, and Brian Deer, the reporter who lied several times during the meetings, is the real culprit and should go to prison. However, that is not how the system works. The good decent people are punished while the criminals get away with murder..

Funny how all those who speak truth get slandered, defrocked of license, accused of crimes and even sent to jail...
That is the way the system works. Look at Dr. Max Gerson, Dr. Stan Burzynski, even Linus Pauling was ridiculed (and still is) even though he is the only person in the world to win two unshared Nobel prizes, not to mention he was right all along as were these natural cancer doctors.

the lastest to come to my attention are the researchers who have documented that chronic Lyme indeed does forms cysts and these cysts can be destroyed with enzymes.... all done with the FDA non approved and condemed Dark Field Live Blood Analysis Microscope... that can show only the truth.
Why destroy these cysts when Lyme patients can be treated first with Doxy then later for all the side effects caused by the long term antibiotic use.

There is no profit in cures, only in sickness, and no amount of money is enough..

ozzie

Original Poster
I agree wholeheartedly with you Arrowwind and pinballdoctor.
Thanks for your views.