Exercise is the most effective medicine

neotheone

I was a bit of a late bloomer(very late, am 65) when it came to regular daily workouts,
but I believe that I'm in better overall health now, than when I was in my 40s.

postureok

Exercise is beneficial for you. These words have been a therapeutic mantra throughout the previous 50 years.

advikverma

Its my opinion physical exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like diabetes, cancer and more disease. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.

:)

biotrex

Exercise make fit..

Yes ....Exercise is Important part of human's life...Daily exercise make you fit and healthy..

frankquinn85

There is no powerful medicine like exercise. Because exercise is only one by which you can always stay healthy and strong. I daily take exercise. Exercise is beneficial for you. These words have been a restorative mantra throughout the previous 40 years, yet the saying is still as new as ever. As future trips, numerous individuals make due into their 80s, 90s, and past. Better medications and more secure systems can to a great extent be said thanks to for the additional years. Yet, practice perhaps the way to why a few people make due as well as flourish in later life.

fitnessmatters

There are various exercises you will be introduced to when you visit any particular gym that are focused on helping you shed extra weight as well as keep fit. These exercises will include lifting of weight, exercises on the multi-gym among others. Most of these facilities have an instructor who helps you train and one of the tools of their trade is music.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Exercise is an important part of keeping your wits about you: DEMENTIA prevention. Helps with so many things!! Lowering glucose is a plus since ALZHEIMER'S has been called Type 3 Diabetes. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/15-ways-to-lower-blood-sugar

I am doing a protocol to help with brain health that includes diet- an incredibly healthy diet that is LOW in sugar and white flours!! Some beneficial supplements AND 45 mins cardio four or five times a week, some weights here and there and riding my bike...I will say though, I miss flour :*( in the form of cake - cookies, etc etc.

As for the comment above, about young pro athletes dying young, I certainly would not suggest the training, diet and lifestyles THEY may experience. Sounds like an awful lot of inflammation! Would be helpful if more info on whether they had unknown heart issues, hidden addictions, etc. Heard rumors many elite tennis players and even ice skaters totally abuse themselves to stay thin - train, train and more training. Even as young adults they are on a very limited diet to stay thin - and in some cases, prevent changing bodies from puberty. Throws those triple jumps off!

d0ug

If exercise is so good why do athletes have shorter life spans than normal people. A lot of these athletes drop dead when playing. If you want to look into longevity look at nutrition not exercise. Even a lot of doctors pushing exercise are dying early.

Reactions: jfh