Essential Oils

Rhykat

Has anyone had any experience with essential oils?

d0ug

Yes they play as important part as herbs in my medicine cabinet and the uses are very diverse for illness.
It would be helpful it you narrowed it down to what oil you want information for

Rhykat

Original Poster
Yes uses are very diverse. The key is using a pure unadulterated oil without fillers, additives, chemicals or cheap ingredients.

Rhykat

Original Poster
Which ones do you use?

Hwalji

Yes I have. Essential oils are pure extract of plants and they have many medical functions for things such as muscular pain, headaches, circulation etc. There many different essential oils available and they all have different healing properties. Also, essential oil application is in the form of pure oil used with a base oil for massage also used in burners, for their aromatic properties.

thetruth

I have had plenty of experience with essential oils. They are a really good alternative to modern medicine and can help deal with a number of the day to day problems we deal with. Anything from headaches to muscle soreness, common cold and everything in between.

I personally use the Doterra brand of oils. They are a really high quality oil and offer a wide range of different oils. I haven't found a better oil.