Don't Bite Me!

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Hello,

I've been stopping by for quite some time now and can't believe it's taken me this long to register. :D

Quite a few familiar names here! You may know me as Cookie, or as Seasparkle. Or we may be meeting for the very first time right now.

What I'm really happy about is that :coffee: is offered in the main smilie box, so that's a sign this is a homey community!

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
Welcome Cookie! I love my coffee too....but then, maybe that's green tea! I suppose we all have a few bad habits we are trying to eliminate.

I was just pondering doing a post to encourage other guests to bite the bullet and sign on so we can have more discussion on here. We need more variety and maybe we can help with someone's pain or answer questions that would lead them to getting the help they need. I'm not a doctor and in fact have no medical background, but love to search for answers.

Best of everything to you Cookie,
nightowl

Matrix

Admin
Welcome to the forums, Cookie. :welcome:

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Original Poster
Nightowl, I almost always just read, and tend to avoid registering at websites anymore. When I'm online, I'm here to unwind so it really irks me when name calling and senseless bickering goes on just for fun.

NMT seems like the type of place that a friendly debate can take place without all the drama I so hate. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, and thank you Harry and Kevin too!

nightowl

Beloved enlightener...always with us in spirit
I understand about the problems that can crop up between forum members Cookie, but we have a pretty good group here. Not that we don't disagree once in a while, but we keep it under controle, and Kevin is very good at watching over things. What I was getting at was like right now, if the numbers are correct, there are 64 people on here and only 2 are signed in as members. Of course it's late now, but it would be nice if more people would contribute to the conversation.

:cool:

Mad Scientest

[FONT=&quot]Welcome Cookie please feel free to add a little sparkle to the forum.:cheers:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m sure no one will try and make you feel crummy. :sick:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However you might be a little too sweet for the diabetes thread.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :shock:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] :D[/FONT]

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Original Poster
I understand about the problems that can crop up between forum members Cookie, but we have a pretty good group here. Not that we don't disagree once in a while, but we keep it under controle, and Kevin is very good at watching over things. What I was getting at was like right now, if the numbers are correct, there are 64 people on here and only 2 are signed in as members. Of course it's late now, but it would be nice if more people would contribute to the conversation.

:cool:

Ah! Gotcha!! ;)

Ok, whoever is lurking, time to sign up. I did and I'm still alive! See? :D

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose:

a little late but welcome!

:rose::rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose: