Covid19 Cure is Old Drug, Inexpensive and Being So Dismissed by BIG Pharma, They Want Vaccine $$$$

jfh

perpetual student
Yesterday you were ranting about the media not supporting natural remedies instead of drugs. Today you are promoting drugs. This is not the forum for that. This is Natural Medicine Talk.

Drugs do not cure. They mitigate symptoms. Hydroxychloroquine does not cure anything. It is used for rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, malaria, and other diseases that require heavy duty support of symptoms. It is not a cure but may aid the symptoms and may defeat mortality along with the use of other drugs . It has tremendous side effects for people with heart rhythm problems. That is proven.

Please stop promoting this drug on this forum and making claims of cures. That Newsweek article is an Opinion with very little scientific evidence and no scientific references of clinical studies.

And in my opinion, Naturalnews, had been promoting conspiracy theories for a long time.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I am NOT for pharma drugs, but this ONE old one seems to be out there and working thru the world.....

I take a couple Blood pressure meds wish I didn't need them, but had to go on them yrs ago, tried to do it on my own for years.....and I use an OLD BP cheap med.

And there is TOO MUCH info on this quinine drug that apparently works thru the world.

What do YOU have to offer for this rampant disaster in our world...wait for the dangerous vaccine? What tell me What you have...Please tell me/us...!!!

From Brazil's President:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2020/july/brazils-president-bolsonaro-credits-hydroxychloroquine-with-helping-him-beat-his-covid-19-infection

jfh

perpetual student
As I clearly said, hydroxychlorine absolutely does not cure anything. It mitigates the symptoms of these diseases. It does not even help you avoid the virus. It may help keep you alive while your body continues to fight, and may make the symptoms easier to handle. Brazil had to use that, instead of Remdisivir, because the USA bought the whole supply of hydroxychlorine. Notice that the Brazilian leader said "helped him". That's good, but only anecdotal. The Brazilians have their own huge problems. Imagine what the lupus and malaria and arthritis patients have to go through when they can't get the drug. Must be scary.

And there is too much info from clinical studies that continue to say that this drug is no cure or prevention of this virus. Two studies were even stopped, because it was useless. Where are you getting your information? You need to upgrade that.

I'm listening to the top scientists. Mostly Fauci and Brix on Trump's team. They say wear masks which keeps your water droplets and vapor from spreading to other people. And now they are learning that masks will help you as long as you don't touch the mask and then touch your nose, eyes, and mouth. Also, social distancing. That's what I have to offer.

For prevention, I take colloidal silver and garlic. Nothing lives around silver, and garlic is potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal. Actually, coconut oil does too, but I don't take that regularly.

jfh

perpetual student
I would not TELL you what to do. I don't want this forum or me to be sued for telling people misinformation that they may take for certainty and act upon it.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Try and tell the govt a-holes to use garlic and C.S. I hope I never have to TRY that drug and so far never even had a mask on, don't own one.

America is a pharma and medical driven world.

And Fauci and his buddies are NOT the only scientists and experts in the world...there are 1000's with good information and don't make nearly the $$$$ Facui brings in. ummmmmm

And I don't tell anyone WHAT TO DO,, but I print what others are doing and for me it's antioxidants and zinc and trust and faith I won't get this virus. And good healing SLEEP...which I worked hard to achieve.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I'm listening to the top scientists. Mostly Fauci and Brix on Trump's team. They say wear masks which keeps your water droplets and vapor from spreading to other people. And now they are learning that masks will help you as long as you don't touch the mask and then touch your nose, eyes, and mouth. Also, social distancing. That's what I have to offer.

For prevention, I take colloidal silver and garlic. Nothing lives around silver, and garlic is potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal. Actually, coconut oil does too, but I don't take that regularly.
I'm listening to the experts also. When this started I ordered online two bottles of Mesosilver, because I had none on hand and wanted to have some in case I needed it. I have not yet opened the bottles. I am trying to keep my immune system strong with my usual long list of vitamins and supplements including Vit. C (2,000 mg daily), D3, and I do take coconut oil several times a week. I use a lot of garlic and onions in cooking, which I also think is useful.

Besides using the mask around others, I try to avoid being near any people unless necessary. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and house. I wash my hands often and thoroughly with soap, but I was doing that before the coronavirus outbreak. I got a tip from an online friend to use shaving cream on my sunglasses and reading glassed when using the mask to avoid fogging, it's very cheap and it works. Has to be applied and wiped off ever few days to remain effective.

Reactions: jfh

jaminhealth

Original Poster

jfh

perpetual student
I got a tip from an online friend to use shaving cream on my sunglasses and reading glassed when using the mask to avoid fogging, it's very cheap and it works. Has to be applied and wiped off ever few days to remain effective.
Excellent. I'll try this and pass it on. It's so hot here, 100+ degrees. When I walk in to a cool store, I immediately can't see. Someone told me to put cotton in the mask at the top where the nose leaves some gaps. The only shopping I do is at the grocery stores. Otherwise, a very boring time.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Excellent. I'll try this and pass it on. It's so hot here, 100+ degrees. When I walk in to a cool store, I immediately can't see. Someone told me to put cotton in the mask at the top where the nose leaves some gaps. The only shopping I do is at the grocery stores. Otherwise, a very boring time.
I feel for you, no way would I live in Texas, Florida, Arizona, etc......waaay too hot for me! Here in Colorado these past couple of weeks haven't been to bad at all, mid 80s to low 90s. I love my four seasons too, fall the best, followed by spring. Even most winters here are mild, it's sunny here, so when we do get snow, it melts quickly.