COVID Vaccine or not?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Interesting and thanks for the reply's. I haven't had the "flu" in years and years but this year I had something that I would have called the flu, I ached for a few days, bad congestion, no energy (that is still not back to where it was prior to) lost most of my sense of smell and taste, and felt bad for 4 to 5 weeks, seemed to get better to a degree for about 7 to 10 days and got sick again for about a week then got better taking some good doses of collodial silver for a few weeks and I think I got over it, back to work and all. I have not been tested for COVID but it wouldn't surprise me if I had it so I will not get the vaccine as maybe I have the antibodies naturally now but being over 60 I'm no spring chicken.
Sorry you were so sick, hope you fully recovered @cyber-junkie. They say there will be tests available in the drug stores to test at home and get results on your own. Would be nice if there was an antibody test you could take on your own, I'd buy one right now. I haven't been sick really, but I do have some seasonal allergies (pollen, ragweed, etc.) and with the mild dry weather these days, seem like those types of allergies are spreading throughout winter too.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
I will wait to see how many adverse events and deaths hsppen. And maybe just hide. What difference will it make? Not a cure. Prevention is a toss. Maybe it will, maybe no. Lessens symptoms? Is that a good idea with a killer? Dont fever, cough, malaisetell you to get tested before it is too late? Such confusion. Now it is mutating. Im going the d3.k2, quercetin, 6 grams vit c, ivermectin route and contine with my health regimen. I dont trust a product that has NO legal responsibility for injury or death. No. They can make a safer product. They dont have to. I dont need the adjuvants possibly settling in my brain, to maybe lessen symptoms? Must still mask and distance
Who takes all the risk?

Hashirama3194

I am having this allergy since past two three years of sneezing and sometimes running nose also, whenever I wake up after taking a nape. I am not sure about getting vaccinated.