chronic non-bacterial prostatitis

jasonde

last year, I have suffered from frequent urination without any pian or burning sensation or any other symptoms, after seeing a doctor I was just diagnosed with chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, I got it treated with antibiotics but it didnt work at all, also I tried physiotherapy, no results. is any of this familiar? any help will be appreciated.

qazx

I have chronic prostatitis for 2 years. I tried herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill. After 5 months medication, all my symptoms cured COMPLETELY. You can give it a try. Hope it can help you.

onepguy

There is no such thing as chronic "non-bacterial" prostatitis. About 80% of chronic prostatitis is bacterial. The reason they can't find anything is because the bacteria in your prostate probably created biofilms which renders them undetectable. If you haven't already, ask your doctor for a VB3 urine analysis, semen culture, and prostatic fluid culture to test for bacteria. The antibiotics that the doctor prescribed you didn't work because the bacteria in your prostate is resistant to that specific antibiotic and also because antibiotics have a hard time penetrating biofilms. If your condition is chronic, most likely you have biofilms.