Arthritis remedy

ozzie

I found this in the facebook pages, of our sons Bowen therapy website, and thought it might be of help to people with Arthritis.

For Arthritis try the following;-

Mix together equal quantities by volume (ie. 1/2 cup) of the following... Epsom Salts, Bi Carb Soda & Gelatin. To help with circulation also add 1/2 quantity of above volume Powdered Ginger.

Take 1 heaped teaspoon every moring in 1/4 glass of water and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (can be from squeeze bottle). Drink while its fizzing!

You should notice an improvement within a few days.

The Gelatin is beneficial for ligaments, tendons and cartilage. The Epsom salts is Magnesium Sulphate which is essential in the body for Calcium absorption and muscle relaxation.

The lemon juice turns alkaline in the system. The mix helps to alkalise the system and is about 8% Calcium.

Hope it will help someone.

johnhoot13

Arthritis is minor pain, it can reduce using best supplement. You can use home remedies or natural supplements. Home remedies like applying ice, massage with oliva oil and hot bathing. Natural supplements like Omega XL, Most of the people experienced with Omega xl. Omega xl treat arthritis pain, knee pain.

d0ug

Do a search for chicken cartilage and arthritis. Harvard did a study showing that chicken cartilage and calcium fortified orange juice cured arthritis in a short time.

Mugdha

Rheumatoid arthritis, an inflammatory disease that affects the joints of hands and feet, particularly the synovial joints, causes acute pain and swelling, ultimately resulting in joint deformities and bone erosion. It is an autoimmune disorder which is triggered when the immune system of our body mistakenly starts attacking our tissues.

d0ug

Autoimmune diseases are Illness that the medical system finds the immune system has been triggered and they don’t know why so they claim the body is attacking itself. In fact it is an infection by a PPLO [pleura-pneumonia like organism] or Mycoplasma this normally effects the lungs causing pneumonitis . This can be killed by Minocycline, tetracline for a long period. The damage can be reversed by good nutrition plus extra cartilages. DMSO for pain.

Shreya_pandey

I found this in the facebook pages, of our sons Bowen therapy website, and thought it might be of help to people with Arthritis.

For Arthritis try the following;-

Mix together equal quantities by volume (ie. 1/2 cup) of the following... Epsom Salts, Bi Carb Soda & Gelatin. To help with circulation also add 1/2 quantity of above volume Powdered Ginger.

Take 1 heaped teaspoon every moring in 1/4 glass of water and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (can be from squeeze bottle). Drink while its fizzing!

You should notice more improvement with it than arthritis pills within a few days.

The Gelatin is beneficial for ligaments, tendons and cartilage. The Epsom salts is Magnesium Sulphate which is essential in the body for Calcium absorption and muscle relaxation.

The lemon juice turns alkaline in the system. The mix helps to alkalise the system and is about 8% Calcium.

Hope it will help someone.
More and more people are moving toward homeopathic treatments than relying on overpriced medications and surgeries – many of which individuals, especially those without insurance, cannot afford. Not only that, many people are becoming wary of putting so many chemicals in their bodies. It seems like everything we ingest nowadays is somehow engineered instead of natural. Perhaps returning to nature is a better alternative than the usual go-to treatments. We’ll discuss the use and effectiveness of seven natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis. And we’ll also share what our research has found as far as success rates go.

1. Cinnamon

Proponents of cinnamon in alleviating symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis contribute its healing powers to the anti-inflammatory qualities of cinnamon bark. In addition, cinnamon is noted to help with aches and pains. The problem? Cinnamon in large doses can be detrimental to your health. In addition, cinnamon is found to have potential harmful effects to pregnant women and may negatively react with blood thinning medications and those individuals susceptible to blood clotting.

The Verdict? Essentially, the major problem with cinnamon is the dosage. You’d need a high enough dose to counteract the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, but not so high that you harm your health. Results of our research show that there has been limited success in the use of cinnamon to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Getting the quantity right is just too cumbersome with this natural remedy.

2. Willow Bark

Willow bark, as the name quite literally says, is the bark off of willow trees. And this bark has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and pain relief. In fact, it has very similar qualities to everyday aspirin. The downside? The active ingredient in willow bark, a chemical called salicin, can be fatal in large doses, as it shuts down the kidneys. Fun fact of the day: salicin overdose is what killed Beethoven.

The Verdict? Research is 50/50 with willow bark. While it has shown to help reduce fevers, muscle aches, and stiff joints, getting the dosage right is, like cinnamon, is pretty tricky.

3. Black Pepper
It’s making me sneeze just thinking about it. But, black pepper has long been known to aid in pain and swelling. You may have heard of capsaicin? Well, that’s the key ingredient in black pepper that’s thought to give rheumatoid arthritis relief. Capsaicin appears in many over the counter creams and lotions – most often associated with anti-inflammatory medications.

The Verdict? Our studies have shown some positive effects of black pepper in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Though, as with most creams and lotions, the relief is only temporary.

d0ug

Personal experience
I man showed up on the weekend walked over and gave me a big hug I was surprised. I met the man at my house about a year ago he is from Italy and was visiting the Dominican Republic, he met my sister in law and she said to him that he should talk to me. I remember talking to him and he was limping I ask the reason and he said that he was on vacation before he when back for surgery on his knee because he had bone to bone arthritis and he was not keen at having the operation but the doctor said there is no other choice. I told him hold off for a bit correct you digestion and take pure gelatin. When he finally went back to the doctor they told him that the cartilage is returning and what he did they told him that he did not need the operation. Needless to say he was a very happy man we sat and talked for hours about health.

jaminhealth

My main arthritis is OA but a slight RA factor showed up. Years ago I learned from a member of a RA group who uses the Brown protocol (abx low dose, long course), he takes higher doses of MSM for pain and his RA issues and I've done that since...usually 2-3 heaping tsp in clean water spread thru the day...calms my pain issues.

d0ug

Most pain medicine reduces the bodies ability of producing cartilage which is what the body needs to correct the problem. The man that I help with knee problem was a medical doctor.

jaminhealth

Most pain medicine reduces the bodies ability of producing cartilage which is what the body needs to correct the problem. The man that I help with knee problem was a medical doctor.
I have a very damaged knee from a staph infection that doctors did not FIND until 2.5 months of pushing me to walk in hospital/rehabs. Long story on this drama, but I think the Cosamin DS is making a cushion to keep walking and bending the knee. I was in hospital/rehabs for 4.5 months due to this un dx'd staph infection...again very complex issue.

revzen

jaminhealth

a friend of mine suffered terribly with arthritis, to such an extent he was almost brought to tears. someone told him about Green Lipped Muscle capsules which have helped the individual and so he bought a months supply but after two weeks he stopped taking the capsules because his pain had gone!!! he is still pain free after 2 years.

hope this helps.
https://allinflex.co/blogs/joint-health-products-info/discovery-of-health-benefits-of-the-nz-green-lipped-mussel
That's rare but I guess can happen. The stuff I deal with is from advanced OA and damage from joint replacement of hip and then a knee issue where they did a "clean out" and I believe that made things worse. It's so complex my issues and 80 yrs.. These surgeries an MD says, cause OA to set in like immediately.

Lilly-bo

Rheumatoid arthritis, an inflammatory disease that affects the joints of hands and feet, particularly the synovial joints, causes acute pain and swelling, ultimately resulting in joint deformities and bone erosion. It is an autoimmune disorder which is triggered when the immune system of our body mistakenly starts attacking our tissues.

Lilly-bo

The reason the body becomes so inflammation. It caused by too much Calcium in the blood which is pushed in to the soft tissues which causes painful joint. We need a good balance of Magnesium.
Everyday I take Citrate Magnesium 300mgs by Viridian
If you Google Update Magnesium you can see the research going back years

d0ug

The reason doctors can not help arthritis is because they treat symptoms not cause. If you do not address the cause you will never cure the problem

jaminhealth

I feel my OA is from years of sugars/carbs, lots of dancing and gym work and wear and tear of moving all my life..I'm 81. And my mom and her sisters all had OA....they too ate too much sugars and carbs///everyone baked all the sugary stuff for years. j

d0ug

I am 77 still teach judo and in good shape eating lots of sugar chocolate. I will not eat anything that has wheat oars or any oils, also will not drink sodas with meals. I have helped many people how to beat arthritis and back problems

jaminhealth

I am 77 still teach judo and in good shape eating lots of sugar chocolate. I will not eat anything that has wheat oars or any oils, also will not drink sodas with meals. I have helped many people how to beat arthritis and back problems
How does an 81 yr old undo 60+ yrs of arthritis? In don't drink sodas period. Tell me tell me...

d0ug

Most arthritis is cause by a lack of cartilage in the joints and most pain killers prevent the body from making more cartilage. So pain killers make the problem worse. Pure gelatin is cartilage so eat two tablespoons of gelatin per day. For pain get DMSO and apply as needed. Because what I am telling you are not drugs it will take some time to get relief. Your digestive system is the secret of getting nutrition in your body.

jaminhealth

I've used DMSO for many years and it hardly touches my issues. Topricin homeopathic lotion and Ultra Tiger Balm and CBD do best on my joints. And aspercream wiht lidocaine.

I've been taking Great Lakes (green canister) on and off for years and back on at this time...
I've been getting at least 1T daily of the Great Lakes ....