are ufo's demons in disguise ?? what do you think ??

kal-el

hi everyone ,

i am doing this thread to see what some of you may think on the subject of ufo's being demons or fallen angels in disguise , personally i dont think this is the case but i will admit there is a big deception on its way and there is alot of predictive programming ( if you wana call it ) from our entertainment industry and world leaders , it does seem to me that these people who make the claim of fallen angels masquerading as aliens are always christian and they would say that itis to make you accept an alien savior instead of christ or god , then you have the concept of aliens playing out the already programmed belief systems that are in the minds of many .

i am aware of the new age spiritual movements and the reptilian agenda conspiracy and the grey aliens mantids human et's ect aswell as some of the religous and mythological theories involving god's who came from the heavens in there chariots that could well of been aliens in spacecraft who appeared to be gods because of there science ect who's knows there is enough arguement to support both but with the fallen angel concept there is the burn in hell with demons which i dont think is likely as fire is physical and the spirit is not so how would i burn in hell if my spirit is not physical and personally think religion is mind control and the bible being extremely contradictory but i do believe the universe or at least we on this earth were a creation from what i dont no no one does really but weather you believe in god or aliens or darwinism ect the governement and world leaders are up to something along the lines of controlling the people with the RFID chipping and this NWO there planning which is no conspiracy they are doing this now and talking of vaccines that i believe will alter your dna but thats my belief .

i am interested in hearing your belief on the subject if you have one and i fully respect your belief and opinion if you dont believe any of the above .

thank you .

Mad Scientest

hi everyone ,

i am doing this thread to see what some of you may think on the subject of ufo's being demons or fallen angels in disguise , personally i dont think this is the case
:agree:

[FONT=&quot]When I look at what we have been taught and lead to believe of what is supposedly our history, I believe most of it is wrong and a lot of it is simply outright lies. This was done as a means of controlling humanity. If you cannot get people to follow you and do as you command through logic and their desire to follow you then you must use force. But if an individual knows that their soul is immortal then threatening that individual even with death will not frighten them. Thus ways had to be found to convince humanity that they were no longer in control of their souls. At this point, the fear of burning in hell for eternity becomes a real fear. You can now lay down all sorts of rules and laws and rituals that must be followed simply by claiming that because you are wearing some silly costume or a uniform that this means you have great knowledge and the sheeples only chance to be saved is if is if they bow down to you and do as you tell them. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Part of this dumbing down process was to convince humanity that this is the only planet in the entire universe that has intelligent life. Thus see how small and insignificant you are! From that it follows because there is no ET intelligence then when someone puts on a uniform and declares how intelligent they are everyone bows down to their authority, even if that person is a reptilian. [/FONT]:alien:

[FONT=&quot]Anyone that wants to put on their tinfoil hat may do so now. :wave: But yes, from what I have read and listened to, there are reptilians (they are the bad guys) and there are also a lot of other ET’s (they are mostly good guys) The reptilian have been in control of our planet for thousands of years which is why it is in such a mess. Meanwhile the good ET’s have now just about removed all of them. What is left is the elite human minions that worked for them, these “fine” gentlemen are now seeing that their power structure is being destroyed and this has them, at least behind the scene, running around in panic mode. They are desperately trying to create confusion and chaos from which they would gain control by declaring marshal law. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To that end, the problem in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Syria[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was supposed to have been the start of WWIII, but enough people woke up and said NO! More recently we were told of a possible terrorist attack in South Caroline; FEMA was moving all sorts of supplies into the area, just in case. At the same time some nuclear weapons were attempted to be moved from Texas (?) to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]South Carolina[/FONT][FONT=&quot] without the required paper work. These things cannot be moved across their storage area without an official OK. But they were moved and Richman Carolina was apparently there destination. But also apparently they somehow managed to windup about 260 miles out in the ocean. MSM told us that there was an “earthquake” that had taken place out there, but nothing to be concerned about. However the seismographic readings of that day are not those of an earthquake but rather that of an explosion. Apparently there are still some good guys in the military who will not just blindly follow orders. Naturally Obama had those generals in charge fired.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But even if these events haven’t produced the desired results for the elite there still is “Agenda 21”.[/FONT]

kal-el

Original Poster
what you have said falls in to my belief almost perfectly and i couldnt agree with you more on any of it .

them reptilians show up in virtually every mythology and culture going back thousands of years yeah definitely they exist 100% in my opinion and also my opinion is that they have been more involved in our affairs and development ( to the negative of course ) than our maker or makers who were obviously there enemies , the symbolism is everywhere and i think they are scared of us to be honest scared of the soul we posess and despise the love we have the potential for portraying saying that there are many who like to show love to other people and want to help others and of course you have the service to self individuals out there , it sickens me that there are people starving in this world when there is more than enough to go around , thers alot more than that that sickens me about some people but i do believe there has been a major influence on many to be like that .

i think the religious game is the muggs game and pure mind or soul control , my elder brother has just turned to christianity and is constantly trying to bring me in and hates my belief in aliens it actually causes him anger towards me and insults my belief daily saying theres no proof of it but now apparently they have found noahs ark ? he uses that to try and prove to me i am wrong time and time again , saying thats what lucifer wants you to believe ect ect i tell him that how i think his and all religions are based on astrology and sun , moon and saturn worship and a big lie that itis to fool you into giving your free will and life over to a god who isnt a god who is gonna judge you for everything youve done in your life and calls me arrogant for my belief .

i do think all these movies about man and machine merging together with the iron man and man of steel ect is to make people want to transhumanize wich i think is too stop our race producing more of our race and also the homosexual stuff thats being tought to children in schools is the same they dont want us to make more of us and tbh i felt so sick when i saw some of these videos the poor kids dont no whats going on really that kinda upset me in a way filling the young minds with that s**t . appently thers are these low vibrations and other things being put out to suppress us on the conscious level and according to a few people on the bases series on youtube it has worked or is working but more and more are waking up .

when i talk with my brother about reptilians he fully believes that but thinks they are angels that fell from heaven and look ugly because god cursed them , dont believe that they are called draco's because they originate from draco is what i believe and have seen the aliens play the god worship card many times in series like stargate and that show is so in your face i think and stargates are a real thing , when i look at things like how we have gone up in terms of technology and information so quickly in the last few decades spells out to me aliens gave it us or gave these ideas we have like nano tech and fibre optics ect is very complicated stuff and when you hear of what the military has in there bases and that they talk of aliens in bases makes me think aliens you know . the great deception i think could be the whole religion thing .

havent heard of agenda 21 before ill look into that . thanks for your post .

Mad Scientest

[FONT=&quot]What is “Agenda 21”? Why it simply a green movement to save the earth. :D To do this, its goal is to eliminate 80-90% of the world’s population. :shock: This excess population is nothing but “useless eaters” who are not adding anything of value to the planet and thus they need to be removed. Those that are left (survived this "cleansing process") will be herded into central cities where they will be allowed to live in glorified shipping containers and will be provided work too keep the elite comfortable and happy. The rest of the planet will be quarantined from human use. There is a lot more of course, but you get the idea.[/FONT]:evil:

[FONT=&quot]Yes the reptilians/Draco’s have been around for a long time. Apparently they need or fed on negative energy and emotions. And we have been modified to fill that need. But they seem to have a problem with our diverse background. We are like the neighborhood “Heinz 57” mutt, in that we have derived our genetic material from numerous ET races. Hopefully anyone with strong religious believes doe’s not find that too offensive. Regardless as a result many ET’s find us to be quite special.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The world’s religions were either set up or taken over by the reptilians as a means to control the people. So while the religions of the world have many good points which are worth following these were purposely included to get people to readily accept them as a whole without analyzing or questioning the bad parts. Thus we get people saying that my god is better then your god and it is our duty to get rid of all your false gods. So you must forsake yours and bow down to ours. For so reason this has managed to produce quite a few wars over the centuries but then that is exactly what it was designed to do. But hay at least it keep the reptilians feed with lots of negative energy. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Went conventional researchers look at the worlds history they only see what their conventional training allows them to see. Anomalies will tend to be ignored or over looked. For example here in southern [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Illinois[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a guy found a cave filled with old Egyptian artifacts. He dragged out a few dozen pieces, took pictures, showed them around, asked questions of scholars. But nothing ever came of his find because “it is imposable to have Egyptian relics here” thus they had to be fake. Such is the programming of the human mind. And over the last century our school system has been working over time to dumb down the people so that they are unable to question what they have been told. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Of course not everyone is working to dumb down the people. I believe that some of the science fiction movies (like Star Wars, Star Trak, etc) are actually trying to show as a bit of the truth. So while they are fiction I suspect that there is more truth in them then most people would expect. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So to anyone who find this to be absurd or ridiculous you are certainly free to either accept or reject any or all of it as you please. I would only ask that you remember that there are alternative views to what you have been taught are absolute facts. [/FONT]

kal-el

Original Poster
ah right yeah i do know about that just not heard of the term agenda 21 before , there is a video on youtube where bill gates is talking about these vaccines and through his speech you can easily understand what he says about de-populating the planet he says something like theres 6.7 or something billion on the planet and with the help of these new vaccines we can decrease that and people of the audience dont seem to understand what hes saying well going by the youtube video .

the et heritage of our genetic code is something like 22 other species or something ? i think and the beings of andromeda have said we are considered royalty to them and that they have been quite heavily involved in battling the draco for some years , there contactee collier ive listened to alot and have always believed and liked some of his info to share about them and the history of lyra ect the andromeda people actually appear in the hopi indian legends as the blue space warriors that battled with the snake brothers in the past i think there actually detailed pictures of what they saw back in those days also they are very familiar with atlantis and call earth terra wich is greek term for earth so itis safe to say they were possibly here during our greek mythology to some extent they apprently came here again in the 50s to warn the u.s about working with the greys but was well too late and the u.s were shooting at them or so ive heard , doesnt surprise me at all lol . pleadians are supposed to be fighting for our liberation also according to some but we need to all realize and fight for ourselfs too dont we , we need to deal with the humans in charge of these satanic family's , this royal family baby i think is a bloodline definalty and not good news and im british and trust me many over here think awwwww look at the baby hes so cute and you got others like hes reptilian hes anti-christ rar rar rar , i hate the royal fam any royality everyone is same in my opinion no one better than anyone else .

yeah the movie industry is hinting at us all the time take pacific rim for example ' we are invaded by large reptilian monsters coming through portal from another dimension in the pacific ocean that causes mankind to unite in new world order to combat the menace and create machines to merge with and after 7 years we finally defeat them but itis shown these kaiju reptilians are just the drone warrior for masters at the other end and it says they tried this in the dinosuar time and the atmosphere wasnt right for them but after humans had poluted the earth over time it made it possible for them to try again ' definaelty a conditioning type movie dont no if youve seen it but the whole picture is easy to see really , good film but message is quite clear .

what do you think about the whole annunaki and marduk returning ? many people are talking about this and think they are reptilians and some think they are not they are our creators before the whole genetic tampering happened . regarding religious belief system some of these annunaki look very similar to how the elohim in the bible are portayed and even how some of the olympian greek gods were portrayed .

kal-el

Original Poster
thanks for the link , that tolec individual that speaks about earth changes and andromeda mentioned silver legion many times i think - i prfer listening to alex collier speak but have listend to some of tolec - will say this if the andromeda council is legit which i think itis but there is always the possiblilty then i would certainly want to go with them if they did/do show up in the future , i no the disclosure project has mentioned them but i also no that project is funded by a rockafeller ( like everything on this planet virtually is ) i do see it as a controlling the inevitable kind of project , but i do believe in aliens bigtime and like the info i hear on them , other race i get mixed feelings about like the pleadians not to sure about them tbh but them draco do not sound pleasant and niether to the greys wouldnt want to meet them unless i had superman standing next me lol

kal-el

Original Poster
oh i forgot to mention this movie called thrive you probably have already seen but if not is great documentary about 2 hours long talk about lots of things a bit like the zeitgiest but much better and covers alot more subjects

revzen

Q. Are UFO's demons in disguise?
Makes me laugh it really does!

Demons are two legged and claim to be intelligent!
We are the demons - who are hell bent on destruction,

Our treatment of Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants is beyond barbaric.

As for off planet beings, yes, I know they are real. But we need to focus on eradicating the demon from within us!

Mad Scientest

[FONT=&quot]By chance ran across this article last night while surfing the web. It is a bit long but it sort of ties in with this topic. I know nothing about the credibility of the author and obviously many would dismiss his story as simply fantasy. Because if it were true certainly the MSM would have told us about it. :lol::lol:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://humansarefree.com/2010/11/another-true-history-chapter.html[/FONT]

revzen

we need to sort ourselves out first before worrying about 'demons' !!!

we are both the problem and the solution - but how many want to live truly free?

human (not very) kind is at the crossroads, butt how many care?

kal-el

Original Poster
Not many. Most seem to want government to run their lives.

Since civilization it seems the constant battle between the Church or the State for control of the minions.
indeed , i agree with this one hundred per cent , i no many people who are so religiously blinded and others who dont believe in anything unless science says so , the days when people think for themselves i believe is the day we stop all the BS arguing over things none of us really know the truth of ,,

i think when the powers that be are ready most if not all the people will not ask but demand for the government for take more control after this deception event supposedly takes place , what that does to religion im not sure maybe there will be a new one or maybe the new one is hear already - science ...

jfh

perpetual student
... the days when people think for themselves i believe is the day we stop all the BS arguing over things none of us really know the truth of ,,

i think when the powers that be are ready most if not all the people will not ask but demand for the government for take more control after this deception event supposedly takes place , what that does to religion im not sure maybe there will be a new one or maybe the new one is hear already - science ...
The problem has always been, since the earliest recorded history, that people need and crave leadership. Whether it is from the tribal shaman, rural community doctors, clan leaders, etc. Of course, some people will do anything to be that leader. People do not want to be independent. If they live in a group of 2 or more, there must be a leader. This is due to the natural situation that people think differently and want different things for themselves, but don't want to be reclusive. I know that is generalization, but research for yourself via studies of anthropology.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
People do not want to be independent. If they live in a group of 2 or more, there must be a leader .

I disagree. 20% of the individuals wish to be left alone to make their own decisions, however, the 80% of the collective masses is hell bent to force their will on them.

Babol

Q. Are UFO's demons in disguise?
Makes me laugh it really does!

Demons are two legged and claim to be intelligent!
We are the demons - who are hell bent on destruction,

Our treatment of Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants is beyond barbaric.

As for off planet beings, yes, I know they are real. But we need to focus on eradicating the demon from within us!
Glad to see such thoughts here.
Pff"Demons" in UFOs. Are you serious?

Minu

The problem has always been, since the earliest recorded history, that people need and crave leadership. Whether it is from the tribal shaman, rural community doctors, clan leaders, etc. Of course, some people will do anything to be that leader. People do not want to be independent. If they live in a group of 2 or more, there must be a leader. This is due to the natural situation that people think differently and want different things for themselves, but don't want to be reclusive. I know that is generalization, but research for yourself via studies of anthropology.
Actually self confident people want to be independent. They don't want leaders they ARE the leaders. The ones that don't want to be clumped in the groups simple hairless monkeys [aka humans].

Scientists are calling the need to "belong" the herd - or sheep - mind. People that don't want to be offended call it the "collective mind" as if that is actually something good when collective mind was actually coined and originally applied to INSECTS [ants, bugs, terminates, etc.]. So does that mean humans are getting smarter or stupider? I lean towards stupider.

The unfortunate thing is, is most people aren't self confident. 9 / 10 people are born followers because they lack skill, capabilities or simple confidence.

It is either born into them due to their status - people of lower status are typically followers because their parents were followers and as such they learn it is 'good' to be a follower. It doesn't help that those of lower status are oftentimes ill educated / ignorant thus self-confidence can't find a place to root in such ill-breeding.

Or it is beaten into them. Continual failure, etc. Demeaning parents, etc. Bullying, etc.

I fall into the later - bullying & demeaning parents. However, I am stronger mentally than the average human because I didn't let this cripple me. I am extremely self confident. I lead, I don't follow. I haven't followed since I was 18 years of age.

revzen

Actually self confident people want to be independent. They don't want leaders they ARE the leaders. The ones that don't want to be clumped in the groups simple hairless monkeys [aka humans].

Scientists are calling the need to "belong" the herd - or sheep - mind. People that don't want to be offended call it the "collective mind" as if that is actually something good when collective mind was actually coined and originally applied to INSECTS [ants, bugs, terminates, etc.]. So does that mean humans are getting smarter or stupider? I lean towards stupider.

The unfortunate thing is, is most people aren't self confident. 9 / 10 people are born followers because they lack skill, capabilities or simple confidence.

It is either born into them due to their status - people of lower status are typically followers because their parents were followers and as such they learn it is 'good' to be a follower. It doesn't help that those of lower status are oftentimes ill educated / ignorant thus self-confidence can't find a place to root in such ill-breeding.

Or it is beaten into them. Continual failure, etc. Demeaning parents, etc. Bullying, etc.

I fall into the later - bullying & demeaning parents. However, I am stronger mentally than the average human because I didn't let this cripple me. I am extremely self confident. I lead, I don't follow. I haven't followed since I was 18 years of age.
Totally agree with every word.

bulrush

are ufo's demons in disguise ?? what do you think ??[//quote]

IMO no, and here's why.

1. The bad guys find it's easier to take over a planet if they are nice to the people, then undermine them when the victims aren't looking. Open warfare is so messy. They have learned over the millennia how to do this very well. It's the old "how do you boil a frog" issue.
  2. While the technology of the good and bad guys is far beyond what earth has, anything that looks like magic must be magic... to ignorant, overreactive, irrational people. I have no idea how flying saucers work, but I accept there is technology behind it that we simply don't understand. Part of the problem is an element the ufo drives need that doesn't appear on earth.
  3. The concept of demons is 2 different phenomena which are continuously confused. 1. It is an attempt by the Christian church to control people to be good. Without these controls there would be no stable society. And without a stable society there would be no advancement. 2. There really are nasty non-physical non-human entities.

Minu: What great wisdom and insight from you! It's terrific to find other wise people on the internet. Thanks for sharing.

I'm also surprised to find more people that I agree with, regarding the big picture of aliens (good and bad), spirits, souls, etc.

bulrush

[FONT=&quot]What is “Agenda 21”? Why it simply a green movement to save the earth. :D To do this, its goal is to eliminate 80-90% of the world’s population. :shock: This excess population is nothing but “useless eaters” who are not adding anything of value to the planet and thus they need to be removed.

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]Odd that you should mention that. One of my sources says about 1.5-2% of humans are actually non-human, alien souls [FONT=&quot]who are here [FONT=&quot]for various reasons right no[FONT=&quot]w. This [FONT=&quot]is a critical point in Earth's history, so some are here to study the issues, some are just here "on holiday" because it's a dramatic point in Earth's history, and some are just "passing through" [FONT=&quot]to see what it's like to be human.

[FONT=&quot]Unfor[FONT=&quot]tunately, human DNA does not allow humans to remember their other lives, with a few startling[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]exceptions.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]