Anyone know a good online translator?

Living Food

I'm trying to read an 81-page German paper on chlorophyll's effects on health, but most web translators are sadly lacking and there are lots of words they won't translate. Anyone have any ideas?

Reading papers in other languages is a major pain, but they tend to have studies you can't find anywhere else. Probably because our own scientists are too lazy to read them themselves :)

Living Food

Original Poster
Yeah, that's normally my default translator but it's giving me problems this time too. And it's a major pain that it only translates around a paragraph at a time when you're trying to translate 80 pages.

jfh

perpetual student
And it's a major pain that it only translates around a paragraph at a time when you're trying to translate 80 pages.
Even if you type a website address in the box? I haven't tried it for about 2 months, but it seemed to work for me.

Living Food

Original Poster
This document is too big for it to translate. I've had the same problem when I was trying to translate a Japanese book on microwaves and various other large documents.

jfh

perpetual student
Oh I see. Sorry, I have no experience with translation of documents. I was thinking web pages.