I have read and heard lots of reports about MMS, and I must admit, I am skeptical, however, I know a lady who has leukemia, very low blood counts, almost anaemic etc. Do you all think that this stuff would be of assistance?
Jon, this MMS is so new to all of us here, but reading the testimonials, I have to say it looks encouraging. What does she have to lose by just trying it? It's not expensive - there is no travelling to and from hospitals for treatment with MMS. I would want to encourage her to have a spirit of enquiry and just try it. Is she likely to do that?
Doug Kaufmann at www.knowthecause.com says that "cancer is fungus!" So, if MMS kills fungus, than it kills cancer! On his tv show, Doug read from a book about cancer that was written around 1900. The doctor who wrote the book said he was "so happy that the cause of cancer had been found! It is fungus!!!" Then he read a list of cancers that were caused from fungus and one of them was Leukemia! If I had Leukemia, or any type of cancer, I would absolutely try MMS! There is a flyer at our local post office with a picture of a guy who has Leukemia, he is a personal friend of the Post Master. I told him about the MMS website and urged him to read it! If he is interested, I"ll give him some MMS from my own stash! My son has been taking MMS daily now for three days and he is almost well from his bout with the flu (?)! Fever is gone and he now has a mild cough and a tiny bit of phlegm! I was worried because he had it for so long, over two weeks! I wish I had started the MMS when he first showed symptoms of a cold! I believe he got sick from mold in the school, possibly from the heating ducts, or even the walls or ceiling. There is much construction going on still because of damage caused to his school from Hurricane Katrina. I'm afraid he will continue getting sick from this, but I'm not so sure I want to give him MMS every day!
SallyB, the doc who wrote "The cause of cancer is fungus" - is there anything to back up that statement of his? Why did he believe that?
Sorry to ask, but we always want more information, don't we?
I'm glad you son is improving. I suppse he can have MMS when needed, rather than an everyday thing, once this illness has cleared. I think we discussed earlier, that we see MMS as curative, not preventative.
Book 2: Chemistry and Biology Summarized!! How it works! :-))
Jim's copyright allows less up to one page, so here goes:
Chlorine Dioxide and Blood Chemistry Chapter 14 Page 3
"Because of the acetic acid in the vinegar, or citric acid, when added
to a sodium chlorite solution, the solution begins to release chlorine
dioxide on a linear timed basis for up to 12 hours. Stomach acid
does not tend to significantly change this timed release. The amount
of salts and vinegar is calculated to release one milligram of chlorine
dioxide per hour. An hour is the amount of time that it takes one
milligram of chlorine dioxide to deteriorate into table salt and other
harmless chemicals plus one very useful chemical. The linear
production of chlorine dioxide and its constant deterioration into
table salt and chemicals brings about a constant level of chlorine
dioxide in the body for approximately 12 hours at which time all
chlorine dioxide deteriorates leaving no trace and nothing that is
deleterious to the body. Thus the poison index after that period of
time is zero.
The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century
Hospitals and laboratories have used chlorine and chlorine dioxide
for more than a hundred years as a disinfectant for cleaning floors,
benches, and tools. No pathogen can resist them and no disease,
either bacterial or virus has ever developed a resistance to chlorine
dioxide. The human body has very few mechanisms that can
differentiate between oxygen and chlorine dioxide. Since red blood
cells cannot tell the difference, strong evidence indicates as the MMS
enters the stomach, absorption mechanisms in the stomach walls
allow the red blood cells to absorb the chlorine dioxide and carry it to
various areas of the body where oxygen ions are normally taken.
The natural pH of the human body is approximately 7. At pH 7
chlorine dioxide, in the absence of light, is fairly stable for a few
minutes. However, disease pathogens are essentially all anaerobic
and have a different fingerprint than that of friendly aerobic bacteria
as do malaria parasites. As mentioned above, the red blood cells
readily absorb the chlorine dioxide and once in the cell they attack
the malaria parasite because the surface of the parasite has a lower
pH than the blood."
Right - I am just going to take two drops of MMS in pineapple juice. Before I do, I think I might prepare a firing squad for Gerry, just in case this is not a good idea!
No firing squad was needed. By accident, 5 drops fell out of the bottle. I poured pineapple juice on it, dipped a pH strip in and found that the pH was 5.5 - certainly higher than if it had been activated! It tasted of pineapple juice and was certainly much nicer to drink than the activated form. I haven't noticed any effect at all from those 5 drops..
As there is a difference in pH and in taste, I suspect that Jim's way of doing it might be the right way, so I will stick with that in future.
I have had psoriasis for about 6 years. The first couple of years I couldn't figure out it what was.
Dr Simoncini who is promoting the idea that cancer is a fungus states that psoriasis is also a fungus and similar in some respects to cancer.
He states the Lugol's iodine will cure psoriasis. Iodine is a great and long used antimicrobial. So I gave it the test.
I had two new lesions on my hands that came up this summer. It took about a month of treatment but the psoriasis on my hands is now gone.
Now it is not just this simple. It seemed that the areas where it was there longer than some of the other spots would not go away with iodine. The spot on my knee which had been there for 2 years responded in part. Where the psoriasis was originally located did not respond well. It is as though the impingement of the tissue was too deep for the iodine to be effective.
So now I am working on a lesion on my elbow. Again it is showing the same issue. Where the lesion is the oldest it is also most resistant. New areas are clearing up.
So iodine does work in part for me. The cure substantiates the cause, fungus, as Dr Simoncini states. So IMHO his theories merit testing.
Xania, did you look at Dr Simoncini's video of a lung cancer cure? Impressive.
Well, I am thinking of it. Sometimes I get too many things going at once. I did MMS for about 3 weeks and didn't see any significant change in psoriasis except to the one little spot where I applied it topically that was resistant to the iodine. That spot improved. The MMS was very drying to the skin and that took a little while to recover.
Like everyone else I have had my hesitations with MMS. I have moments when I'm really behind it and times when I doubt. Lately I'm feeling quite behind it but just thinking out starting again makes my stomach queeze. Perhaps I will get some pineapple juice as Xania uses.
I had one symptom with its use that really bothered me and that was a dizziness that I've only found one other person to report. That made me a little nervous. If I took 6 drops or 15 drops it happened. I know it could have been an ongoing detox. I kept seeing it eating up my early Alzheimers tangles in my brain! I do think I will do another round but not just yet. I have not noted any long term negative consequences.
Well. Trusting Jim is not the issue for me. I must follow my inner guidance. I trust a lot of different people for different things, that does not mean that all they do or represent is in the cards for me.
Healing is a journey. I must take my steps according to guides other than a book or a testimony not that they don't bear weight. I always must consider that things are presented to me for a reason. For me there are many other things going on in the healing journey that transformation of the flesh.