Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

� #1
Old 02-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default Is milk really depleting calcium?

So I plan on stopping drinking milk soon.

I wanted to ask if this is true?

https://thesqueezejuice.com/blog/2014...-calcium-what/

"So, What exactly is happening when you drink Milk?
Like any other animal derived protein-rich food, milk has a positive potential renal acid load which triggers a protective biological reaction to neutralize all the damaging acidic protein before it reaches the kidneys.
The body is designed for survival, so it sacrifices bone density to protect the kidneys and urinary tract because the latter are essential to survival. And the most readily available source of acid neutralizer is in the bones. So even though milk contains calcium, it ends up sapping your bones of that crucial mineral."

The reason I believe this is because 1 - if milk was actually beneficial (like all the dentists suggest) then I would have great teeth, not horrible teeth...

2, I wouldn't be so underweight...

I've been drinking A Lot of milk ALL my life. Chocolate milk, milk with cereals, milk with coffee, milk with cocoa, milk on its own even...

So, is this true? What are your opinions?
� #2
Old 02-27-2015, 01:03 PM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

It is true! Apart from the link to osteoporosis, dairy consumption is also linked to breast cancer, prostate cancer and all manner of other ailments.

Dairy is the number one dietary allergen.

The serious imbalance of Cal:Mg in dairy is another major downside to it. Magnesium, crucial for heart health and nerves and many other bodily processes, is already in under-supply in most people's diets. Over supplying dietary calcium is only going to compound the problem,

'Our' perception of dairy as a healthy food comes from decades of aggressive marketing.
The old 'if you tell a lie often enough ...' logic.
It's a wonder food ... if you're a baby cow. Humans don't need it.

There are plenty of plant milk alternatives available nowadays. Many of them are fortified for extra nutritional goodness.

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell. there God is dwelling too'

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #3
Old 02-28-2015, 10:20 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestorytotell View Post

I've been drinking A Lot of milk ALL my life. Chocolate milk, milk with cereals, milk with coffee, milk with cocoa, milk on its own even...

So, is this true? What are your opinions?

Cereal is bad for your health. Chocolate milk is full of sugar and other junk.

When you drink water that has corn syrup, phosphoric acid and bromated vegetable oil, your drinking soda pop, not water.

When you drink CAFO homogenized, pasteurized milk, your drinking liquid garbage.

Learn about real milk right HERE;

Quote:
Raw milk contains many components that kill pathogens and strengthen the immune system. These include lacto-peroxidase, lacto-ferrin, anti-microbial components of blood (leukocytes, B-macrophages, neutrophils, T-lymphocytes, immunoglobulins and antibodies), special carbohydrates (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides), special fats (medium chain fatty acids, phospholipids and spingolipids), complement enzymes, lysozyme, hormones, growth factors, mucins, fibronectin, glycomacropeptide, beneficial bacteria, bifidus factor and B12-binding protein. These components are largely inactivated by the heat of pasteurization and ultrapasteurization. For further information, see Part I of our Campaign for Real Milk PowerPoint Presentation.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.