perpetual student
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 4,298\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Hurricane Xaver in northern Europe\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Yikes! Isn\'t this a bit late in the hurricane season, even in Europe?
\n
\nhttps://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...rricane-xaver/
\n
\nPowerful Atlantic storm named Xaver, the worst since 1953, has tracked east to the north of Scotland overnight, bringing very strong winds across northern parts of the UK. Severe storm and flooding warnings are in effect for the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and Germany. Western and southern Norway are also bracing for the pending storm.
\n
\nAutomatic weather stations in mountainous region of Scotland recorded wind speeds of near 300 km/h this morning. In urban areas of Scotland measured wind speeds reached 228 km/h, which is equivalent to category 4 hurricane (Saffir-Simpson scale).
\n
\nSee videos at the linked site.
\n
\nIn central Texas, I\'m experiencing freezing weather too. I\'d really rather have global warming.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n .
\r\n- Jim
\r\n
\r\n"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 216089 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 216089 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #216089 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[216089] = "216089,216089"; pn[0] = ",216089"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[529] = "jfh"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 12-06-2013, 07:45 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
Default Hurricane Xaver in northern Europe

Yikes! Isn't this a bit late in the hurricane season, even in Europe?

https://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...rricane-xaver/

Powerful Atlantic storm named Xaver, the worst since 1953, has tracked east to the north of Scotland overnight, bringing very strong winds across northern parts of the UK. Severe storm and flooding warnings are in effect for the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and Germany. Western and southern Norway are also bracing for the pending storm.

Automatic weather stations in mountainous region of Scotland recorded wind speeds of near 300 km/h this morning. In urban areas of Scotland measured wind speeds reached 228 km/h, which is equivalent to category 4 hurricane (Saffir-Simpson scale).

See videos at the linked site.

In central Texas, I'm experiencing freezing weather too. I'd really rather have global warming.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.