Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

� #1
Old 03-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKnatural View Post
This would explain why many of us in the Northern hemisphere experience a sense of weakness and ungroundedness in the winter because our feet doesn't make contact with the earth. You could hop around barefoot in the snow, but no one really does that.
I agree. Then there is that whole messy chemical soup mix in the sky - covering sunshine at rise/fall to be CERTAIN there is NO natural D3 to be made. Then, there is the murdering of plants and animals because of the engineered weather. Can't tell me this has anything to do with: climate change other than deptofdefense climate change!!

Some of us poor folk can't get to warmer places that just happen to have salty oceans. Ok. Infrared sauna while drinking organic sangria wearing earthing sandals to follow up with himalayan salt rinse on skin and one of those tanning beds that are UVB--limited time of course and I am good to go.

Sauna: $ 60
Sangria: 30
Sandals: 80 (approx)
Salt: 20
Sunbed 30 (session)

$ 220 2x a week for three months: call travel agent, book trip to mexico.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.