Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

� #1
Old 12-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Observer
WizApy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Liposomal home made DANGER

Okay So most people make Liposomal Vitamin C but here are some dangers I found, please feel free to improve and discuss what I have hypothesized.
  • If you are using whole food powder like camu camu for vitamin C source rather than Ascorbic Acid isolate, then you can be encapsulating other vitamins like Vitamin A, in a lipit encapsulated form the body can not regulate its amount and you could over dose very easily on it, since the Vitamin A is sent directly into the cell, vitamin A is toxic in high doses. Not to mention encapsulating chemicals like herbicides being encapsulated, letting all the toxins enter right into your body's cells.
  • Other unwanted things can get into the little liposomal bubbles than you don't want such as bacteria, mold and viruses, the immune system can not defend against germs before the enter your cells as they are protected in a lipid fat bubble.
  • Ultra sonic cleaners are NOT meant for food production and can leach out toxic waste into your liposomal formula, even worse is when you bring ultrasonic radiation into the lipid bubbles.
Okay that is all that I have found out about so far. I will update any further findings!