� #16
Old 08-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Reader
BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much, Beach Man.
� #17
Old 08-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

Thank you Beach Man and Big Al! The somapulse looks amazing. I've been following a yahoo group on magnetism to learn about magnetic therapy. The leader sells magnets and bashes so many other companies that I've been left confused more than educated.

This product isn't cheap. I felt the same way when I purchased the vitamix but it was worth every penny and then some. Looks like this would be a similar type of product.

I am still suffering even with the effort I'm putting in to get better. My husband suffers from back pain. It wakes him up a few times a week. This may be the product for us. There is a man reselling his on ebay for $599.00. It retails for $900.00.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will follow up if I decide to make this investment.

Dr. Oz did a show on this product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZSOKT-IdFE
� #18
Old 08-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Reader

Mommysunshine, I am so sorry you are still struggling with your condition. I hope your efforts will soon make you feel better. I might point out that I am no expert in what I had posted. I just feel that if one can hit the right spot my method works just great. But this of course requires a lot more investigation. I just feel that my method heels rather than only stops pain. But who knows? By the way, no one but medical doctors are allowed to use the word "heel" so my next stop may be San Quentin. Se la guar.
� #19
Old 08-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
By the way, no one but medical doctors are allowed to use the word "heel" so my next stop may be San Quentin. Se la guar.
You are a funny man, BigAl. What a great quality to have in this life. My brother has a quick wit about him and people adore him. I'm always happier around people who make me laugh! Enjoy your day!!
� #20
Old 08-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Reader

Hey guys, I was wrong. The word is not "heel" but the word is "cure". Only doctors can use the word cure or cured. So I'm canceling my trip to San Quentin.
� #21
Old 08-13-2013, 03:47 AM
Observer
johnhoot13 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Glucosamine supplement

I was suffering from foot pain since five months in the years 2012; i feel so much pain in my feet. I didn't able to work and i can�t stand long time, if i stand long time i feel more pain. I wake and i searched pain relieving supplements. My friend suggested me glucosamine is the effective and natural supplement for relieving pains. I got Replenex supplement i used one week for relief, really it good it gives relief from foot pain, i suggesting you Replenex is the best natural supplement.
� #22
Old 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Lecturer

Johnhoot, are you still finding relief with that supplement?

I received two treatments of PEMF at a health convention a few days ago. Dr. Gordon was there. It may be a placebo effect but my feet feel less tight and sore in the morning. Their machine costs over $20K - a bit out of my reach but I've been looking for practitioners in the area that offer this service. I'm not sure what I found on ebay a while ago.

Anyone used or purchased this therapy modality? PEMF?
� #23
Old 09-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Observer
johnhoot13 is on a distinguished road
Default Omega xl

Hi...
Try once home remedies for that pain, home remedies are the best i think. Home remedies- Apply ice, rub with hot water, massage with olive oil. If you are not feeling pain free, you can try natural remedies like, Omega xl, Rumalaya supplements. Omega XL is an effective supplement reduces arthritis pain instantly.

Tags
arthritis
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.