Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Bones & Muscles

� #1
Old 06-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough
Default Arthritis development

I'm concerned that arthritis is developing in my feet. I hobble out of bed and stammer for the first 15 steps or so. This is related to being immobile from a severe burn on my feet.

Each morning I think I should be good as new but it's just as sore as the morning before. Any ideas?
� #2
Old 06-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Reader
BigAl will become famous soon enoughBigAl will become famous soon enough

M....S...., I use CMO cream for my arthritis and for my age I'd say it works pretty darn good. The stuff I use is called "Myristin" and I get it from EHP Products, Inc. Happy Trails
� #3
Old 07-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Reader

Here's some kind of new treatment for arthritis I just discovered last week and let me say it works damn good with out any medication at all. Now I say "discovered" because I don't know what goes on in this particular field. MARCO POLO may have already known about this. Anyway all one needs is a very strong magnet. I think the magnet must be very strong. The strongest permanent magnet I have is 3,000 Gause. It measures 3 inch diameter by 1/8 inch thick. I just place the flat surface against a joint with the north pole against my skin and move it in a circle in a clockwise direction at one cycle per second. The size of the circle doesn't seem to matter. I do this for only 50 seconds. I don't know why. And that's it. It works wonders. Last night I treated my left should which was getting worse by the inches with arthritis. Then immediately afterwards lo and behold my shoulder felt like a new man. I just could not believe it.
Now, there might be some dangers in involved in using this method. I don't know. So I am not recommending it. It just works like a charm for me. This morning my left shoulder is still in super great shape.
� #4
Old 07-28-2013, 06:21 AM
In seaerch of spicy food
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommysunshine View Post
I'm concerned that arthritis is developing in my feet. I hobble out of bed and stammer for the first 15 steps or so. This is related to being immobile from a severe burn on my feet.

Each morning I think I should be good as new but it's just as sore as the morning before. Any ideas?
Sounds more like Plantar fasciitis (sp?). Had that before. It ususally goes away or go to the foot doc and get a couple ultrasound treatments. Clears up quick.
� #5
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 AM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

CMO, magnets, foot doctor, ultrasound treatment....thanks for the suggestions.

I've started to take serrapeptase to help break up the adhesions, for lack of another term, that have developed in there.

Massage and hot and cold shower treatments hasn't made any improvement so I'll need to try some new things.

Fish oil - I should take some of that.

Saved, what do you think the ultrasound is like? Is it for diagnostic or for treatment. I recently watched a video displaying the effects of various sounds waves on a liquid medium. It was fascinating. If I find it again, I'll post it.

BigA, I've been messing around with magnets but need to buy some large ones from a reputable dealer. The magnets I have seem extremely strong though. I wouldn't want to have my finger between them when they snap together but I don't know the gauss.
� #6
Old 07-28-2013, 08:47 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

If it's in the arch of the foot, it could be Plantar Fasciitis, as Saved suggested. I massaged some magnesium oil into my arch whenever it bothered be, seemed to help a lot.
� #7
Old 07-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Lecturer

k2c, magnesium oil might bring some release to my feet. They are tight. My toes don't bend as easily as they use to before the accident. The pain is not the arch but the top of the feet and on the balls of my feet when I get up in the morning. I could do a massage with the magnesium oil. Good idea.
� #8
Old 07-28-2013, 10:19 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

My three smaller toes have been curling and cramping on one foot, since I did some Zumba classes. I've been using it for that, and it helps.
� #9
Old 07-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
My three smaller toes have been curling and cramping on one foot, since I did some Zumba classes. I've been using it for that, and it helps.
Zumba is fun.
� #10
Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Guide
Living Food is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now, there might be some dangers in involved in using this method. I don't know. So I am not recommending it. It just works like a charm for me. This morning my left shoulder is still in super great shape.
No danger. Magnets are amazing tools for healing if used correctly (the complete explanation why is somewhat lengthy). Just make sure you use the true north pole.

Quote:
Anyway all one needs is a very strong magnet. I think the magnet must be very strong.
The magnet(s) should be strong in order to be effective, but up to a point stronger is not better...you start to get diminishing returns when you use extraordinarily powerful magnets.

-------
Mommysunshine: It is unlikely that you would develop arthritis just by keeping your foot immobile for a time. I suspect it's just a carry-over from the injury, probably related to severe inflammation/oxidative stress.
� #11
Old 07-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Reader

Living Food, Thank you for your comment. Are you aware of anyone using magnets in the manner I just posted? I must say I continue to have beneficial effects using mine.
� #12
Old 07-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Mommysunshine: It is unlikely that you would develop arthritis just by keeping your foot immobile for a time. I suspect it's just a carry-over from the injury, probably related to severe inflammation/oxidative stress.
I'm ready for it to get back to normal. The accident occurred in March.

As I post this message, I'm sitting on some magnets (hee hee) and soaking my feet in magnesium chloride.

K2C, I just hate how the magnesium oil becomes itchy. Do you wash yours off?
� #13
Old 07-29-2013, 09:35 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

No, I hate the itch too, but it's not that bad on my feet like it is on my back, etc. I never wash it off, as I feel that would defeat the purpose...but if it's on an itchy place on my body, sometimes I'll rub some lotion over it, that seems to tone down the itching for me. I used to hate taking Niacin also, due to the flush and itch.
� #14
Old 07-30-2013, 05:58 AM
Reader

I feel like I must emphasize the manner which I use magnets. I put the magnet in a circular motion. That I feel is important. The magnet does not remain motionless. The reason for this is because a motion imparted to a magnet against the body induces currents in the flesh which who knows does what. It just makes my joints feel a lot gooder.
So far I did not find any medical researcher using magnets in motion except one paper by a Russian who used a pulsating magnet field in his/her study. But like any dumb human I could be wrong in this matter.
� #15
Old 08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Explorer
Beach Man is on a distinguished road
Default Magnets & Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy

The use of magnetism has been taken to a new level for use in healing arthritis, injuries, and various health problems with the development of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, also known as PEMF Therapy. It is so effective that it is becoming more widely accepted by the medical community in North America, and there is now a portable unit for home use - no prescription or official medical authorization required for purchase. However it is a little on the expensive side, and the use of a regular magnet may very well solve your problem. If not, you may want to consider the portable unit for PEMF Therapy, or possibly seek out a medical professional in your area who uses the larger clinical unit in his/her practice.

I suggest you start by reading about it in the following two articles:

How to Give Your Cells a Massage and Treat Impossible to Cure Ailments

https://www.getwellslidell.com/?p=971

and

Dr. Rowen supports PEMF

https://drpawluk.com/resources-2/dr-rowen-supports-pemf

Should either of the above Links prove defective or inoperable, simply do a "Google" Search for the following - somapulse AND Dr. Robert Rowen, M.D. - and click on the hits, which will include one about the portable somapulse unit. However, if contemplating the purchase of one for home use, I suggest first doing a Search to see if you can obtain a better price elsewhere.

In any case, if you have had any doubts, you can see that there is now sufficient evidence of the effectiveness of magnetism for healing to justify first giving a good strong regular and relatively inexpensive magnet a try.

Excellent Post, Big Al !

mommysunshine, if you're still having problems, I sincerely hope this helps.

Tags
arthritis
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.