Worth reading

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Thanks Ozzie, I still don't take any vaccines that I don't have to. My husband talked me into taking the Shingles vaccine a few years ago, luckily no bad side effects from it. Still don't take flu shots.

jfh

perpetual student
Ozzie, good grief. I'm glad I'm no longer a child where in some US states they are required to have vaccines. The info, you provided, is modern. When I was a child, I had to move from the US continent to Hawaii. They made us take very many vaccines before moving there. Then 4 years later (1957 before Hawaii was an official State), we could not come back to the continental states until we had about 3 days of vaccines. And I remember during grammar school and part of high school, we had annual vaccines. I think they were flu shots. It's no wonder there are so many health problems among US residents. So many which are subtly linked to vaccine preservatives.

ozzie

Original Poster
Our son and his Wife refuse to have their children vaccinated, and the children are very healthy.
They also had to sacrifice family tax benifits because of their refusal to vaccinate.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Has anyone looked into the possible Healthy People 2020 act? It has been rewritten as years pass -- something tells me this thing is going to be real in 2020. ADULT vaccinations...hepc, dtap, mmr boosters, shingle, flu, pnuemonia, hpv, depending on age. ETC. MANDATORY. what? what will be done if refused? No driver's license, passport, they have their ways. Someone please tell me this will NOT happen. Cannot

ozzie

Original Poster
Oh my goodness, and I suppose if you refuse the authorities will probably stop our pensions.
I so hope it cannot happen.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Healthy People 2020 and the Decade of Vaccines - Vaxxter

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny writes:

Elimination of Exemptions: The Playbook
On page 75 of this document, the playbook for the current flurry of vaccination laws is succinctly and shockingly laid out.
Increasing Vaccination Rates: Improving the nation’s vaccination rates to help prevent disease, mitigate suffering, and reduce healthcare costs. The Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation recommend a number of actions that can be taken to increase vaccination rates for children, teens and adults around the country, including:
  • Minimize vaccine exemptions: States should enact and enable universal childhood vaccinations except where immunization is medically contraindicated. Non-medical vaccine exemptions, including personal belief exemptions, enable higher rates of exemptions in those states that allow them [implying religious and philosophical exemptions should not be allowed.]

ozzie

Original Poster
I would like to have seen Dr Sherri tenpenny,but unfortunately she was banned from coming to Australia to give a talk.