THE POWER OF BELIEF

uniden

The more I believe in myself, the better I get. That is, IF I believe in myself. If I believe that I am well, then it is so. If I believe that I am better, then it is so.

Beach Man

My dear departed mother graduated at the top of her class as an R.N. (Registered Nurse) from the Maine Eye and Ear Infirmary in Portland, Maine in 1928 and became the Company Nurse for Burnham & Morrill which produces B&M BAKED BEANS. Years later, after having left that position to raise her family, she returned to work as an R.N. for several years at the Maine Medical Center in Portland, and after that did Private Duty nursing. One of her favorite affirmations, which she taught me when I was a young boy, was this:

"Every day in every way I am getting better and better!"

GetThrive

Hi, Uniden! That's a great mindset and result will really manifest. It's a fact, the way we see things in life determines our reality.

Shreya_pandey

Uniden, it's all about having a belief in ourselves that makes all the difference in the world. As it was said in Man of Steel "The only way to know how strong you've grown, is to keep pushing your limits". It's on us that how much and how far do we want to take things and achieve. I actually go word by word alongside your thought and agree with you. Our society needs belief more than it needs medicines, more than it needs prayers and in the end more than it needs support. BELIEF makes all the difference in the world.