Tea

truestorytotell

Here is a list of teas i have and drink daily,they are all leafes and not bags and they were all bought from a village and not from a shop in a bag...

They are in a differend language and im translating,i hope me and google do a correct translations :p

Green tea
Nettle
Thyme
Kantarion or Hypericum perforatum or St John's Wort
Chamomile
Mint
Marjoram
Sage
horsetail
a bunch of red fruits-redberry etc etc...

ok so im posting this if anyone has anything to comment on any of the teas im using,like if one of them is not beneficiall actually,or if a mix of 2-3 of them together would give me an awesome health potion,or anything really,if a good tea is missing from my collection...thank you in advance

jbo

If you go to the excellent link that kind2creatures posted, you'll see that the green tea is the only real tea and the rest our herbal teas.
I personally drink 3-4 small cups of green tea either matcha or sencha. The days I'm really exhausted and I feel I need a little bit more energy I drink oolong. Of course the teas taste drastically different, but one or two cups of oolong gives me a lot of energy throughout the day.

I'm not sure about all these herbal teas your drinking to be honest. I drink Chamomile a lot of times at night as it has relaxing properties to help me sleep, but I would never drink it in the morning. Green tea relaxes me and gives me energy at the sametime, which is why I enjoy drinking it in the morning the most. I know people recommend mint tea if you have an upset stomach or something wrong with your digestive system. The St John's will put you in a good mood and I know I've read some mixed things about nettle for allergies.

truestorytotell

Original Poster
ok guys thanks for your replies...

about the nettle i think its very good,and in a book i read about gerson therapy it says nettle is specially good for the lungs...but who knows :)

i got 2 new small additions im excited about...

Echinacea Tea :) --> i know this one is good for the immune system,i also took a supplement of echinacea some time ago...intensively :D
and
hippophaes --> never heard of it before :p

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Why the Saint Johns Wort?
That herb bothers me. people develop photosensitivty to it and I have to keep asking why. What is going on there.

Nettle is a great tea, a true builder. Drink as much of that as you want

jbo

Why the Saint Johns Wort?
That herb bothers me. people develop photosensitivty to it and I have to keep asking why. What is going on there.

Nettle is a great tea, a true builder. Drink as much of that as you want
I take Saint John's wort daily and never heard about this side effect before. I take it because of stress, anxiety, sleep issues and I'm really not sure what else to take to be completely honest.