Pharma - Learn The Risks

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I'm on another group and it's sickening how many are so in love with pharma and their drugs and surgery, just sickening. I've tolerated it for a few years and it's really taxed my patience.

We have a nice percentage who are alternative in their healing, but the others just attack attack attack....truly sickening. j

And many who attack work in the industry and support their paychecks.

ozzie

Good site jaminhealth, also I have noticed that there is a search engine that is trying their very best to close down health infomation sites I use start page as my search engine, and I believe Duck Duck go is another good one

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Joe Mercola's site has been tampered with and Sayer Ji (GeenMed) also. I used to get almost daily info from them and now nothing.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
I am on their email lists. I do get the info when released. Isn't it something? When I began my reinvent the wheel of health of myself back in 2005/06 there were so many sites, so much info. Helped me a great deal especially when medicine wanted to remove things or insert things. I spoke with Dr. Google and still have most of my "parts." thanks, Dr. G!! lol.

United States of Pharma really hates a challenge huh, and maybe all those health epidemics! I truly would like to know how many people that are really in the vaccine industry follow the protocols...or do they get a "GET OUT OF VACCINE HELL FREE" card?

summer26

Indeed, the pharmaceutical industry is a profitable business.:(
Drug companies are trying to boost demand for their products by undermining our immune system.