"Natural Treatments for Cold and Flu"

jaminhealth

I am 81 and have not had a cold, flu, sore throat in over 20 yrs...and I thank first Pycnogenol for the first year in 1995 and then found Grape Seed Extract a year later and taking it now going on 24 yrs.

And for certain no vaccines for this gal.

On David Williams, learned so much from him over many years and thanks to him I dose with 1 drop Iosol iodine daily for years.

Rosiecont

Yes, natural remedies have obvious medical effects, so more and more patients believe that natural remedies are a safe and effective medical method.

pinballdoctor

The good doctor left out a couple of natural treatments that I'd like to mention. First oil of oregano, and I don't mean the crap that you can buy at Walmart. The good stuff comes from Greece, and is NOT diluted. If you take a few drops per day, you will NEVER get a cold or flu. Even if you do start to feel like you are getting sick, put about 20 to 30 drops in an empty 00 capsule and swallow it before you go to sleep. You won't be sick when you wake up. Second, colloidal silver has been a good germ killer for many years, and does not matter if its viral, bacterial, or fungal. Same for the oil of oregano.

jaminhealth

I have OOO and never need it. For a tooth issue that flairs now and then, it's Myrrh Tincture drops, and pain is GONE.

Colds, flu etc not here...grape seed extract and Vit C are my winners.