My prostatitis story

gran torino

Hi IWBT,

Generally speaking if you place "pelvic drop excersizes" "pelvic stretch" in google and youtube then you will receive a huge respond where you can find excercizes which suit you the best. Try to choose a few only at the beginning, also from yoga positions ("yoga pelvic floor" in google).

For pelvic drop search "pelvic drop squats".

I'm still struggling with e.faecalis in semen but excersizes improved my situation by 80% or more. I don't know whether my symptoms are caused by bacteria or muscles and nerves but I try to implement a comprehensive strategy including all things which help me to make even 1% step forward.

My prostate during ultrasonography looks perfect - no signs of infection, volume = 17ml (standard volume at my age = 31) but my urethra and skin around it is red and irritated and cultures show E.Faecalis in semen and EPS.

take care

Elph68

Prostatitis

Hi All,

I posted here a while ago and I just want to pass on a further update.

I will put forward the argument that non-bacterial prostatitis is in fact of bacterial origin.

It seems that there are many types of bacteria that are classed as normal flora which produce hydrogen sulphide in the presence of simple sugars, like those found in the prostate. Hydrogen Sulphide causes inflammation, also causes muscle cramps ... the idea that the pelvic muscles are cramped and need stretching I believe is due to this. Viridans streptococcus species, enterococcus, citrobacter, e-coli and others cause this phenomenon.

Over time, the pain can reduce in some people due to the body de-sensitizing to hydrogen sulphide, but the damage is still being done.

The other part to this is hydrogen peroxide, if you are genetically deficient in catalase (type 2 diabetics and their families are, early grey hair is another sign of this) or you only have gram positive catalase negative bacteria in your prostate ... then your prostate can't handle the hydrogen peroxide produced by bacteria which results in inflammation and may lead to prostate cell damage ..... this may lead to cancer. Lactobacillus could even be a cause of this ....

This is why prostatitis is more prevelant in the elderly as catalase production reduces as we age ....

Hope this helps ....

Cheers.

its me!! IWBT

so Elph68 can this be combated ..I mean is there something one can do?...I do get muscle cramps and since this has started I have went pretty grey ..I mean just the other day my bicep locked in a flexed position to the point I was in severe pain

pinballdoctor

I've done alot of research on prostate problems over the past 5 years or so, and I will tell you all what I have discovered.

There are several reasons for several health conditions, however, there are only two main causes for most health problems, including prostate issues.

The first is deficiency. There are 90 essential nutrients that the body needs on a daily basis. If any are missing for a length of time, you are going to get some health problem, just as sure as sunshine. If you give your body what it needs, it will protect you, and while you sleep it will repair damaged DNA throughout your body.

The second big reason is acidocis. Our bodies are designed to be alkaline, with a blood pH of 7.365

Look at what you eat on a regular basis over many years, and compare that with the food pH chart, and you will see that in most cases you eat acidic foods and drink acidic water. Do some research on this, it will open your eyes, and by making a few lifestyle changes you can regain your health.

Also do a little research on the mighty 90, Himalayan crystal salt, Redmond sea salt, and get rid of your regular table salt... its crap.

pinballdoctor

I just read a " success " story about a man who cured severe prostatitis using coconut oil.... Yes, coconut oil, @ 6 tablespoons per day for a month.

Personally, I would include colloidal silver daily, however, the organic virgin coconut oil certainly couldn't hurt.

C'mon guys, what do you have to lose by trying this?

mily

hi guys, i'm new here but i have been suffering from since last year February first it was pain in the testacle now i have a swollen prostate that hurts if i sit, through reading what u guys have posted i had a urethral swab done and it came back showing ( few GNB. few GBC. + Epithelial cells + RBC. : Culture, no pathogens isolated ) what u think is my best option of treatment

schmendrick

The most useful information I have found are the Success Stories at the Prostatitis Network site.

If you Google "prostatitis cpps success stories" you'll find them.

Good luck everyone. :cool:

Home

Home remedies

Tips To Cure Prostatitis Naturally

Pumpkin
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural cure for prostatitis that is widely used at homes. It has to be consumed along with milk or honey that works in improving the potency of men thereby overcoming inflammation.

Goldenseal
A powerful antibiotic, Goldenseal is used in treating prostatitis for providing relief effectively. It kills the bacteria responsible for the problem that results in pacifying and healing of the urinary tract. This action also shrinks a swollen prostate, which causes pain during semen ejaculation.

Hope this help.

africanboyo92

Hi all

First of all just to start this off I AM CURED. Its been a long road but i beat this thing and so can you.

my story is similar to lovelifes story in that i was diagnosed with an infection. This infection eventually went away as confirmed by a plethora of tests with the use of anti biotics however i was then diagnosed with chronic non bacterial prostatitis. It was hell. I was given 3 months course of anti biotics and i knew they werent curing the problem but merely keeping the symptoms at bay. Anyways i stumbled on this website and tried sparky90's suggestion of seeing a pelvic floor physio even though i was highly sceptical. Long story short the physio cured me through internal massage and exercises and relaxation techniques.

africanboyo92

And another thing all these natural supplements are a waste of money. My tip would be clear out any bacteria you have with an anti biotic and then see a pelvic floor physio. It took me 4 weeks to get back to normal after having this for 6 months. Also the biggest advice i could give you is to RELAX!!!! YOU WILL BE CURED and dont fall for shady supplement companies and diets. I recovered without all that nonsense. Fyi the pelvic floor muscles surround the prostate so if those muscles start acting up the prostate will and if the prostate acts up the bladder will act up and if that happens well you know the rest anyways goodluck guys

maitaman

The methods suggested lately are all about DHT reduction (did you know even a cue ball-bald man will regrow a full head of hair after a regular 5-AR blocking diet for several months?), which handles almost all prostate problems. Even the Artemisia cure has this as a major point.
I suggest curcumin as the fastest and most effective treatment. It is the active ingredient in turmeric. The secret of activating it is to ALWAYS take it with black pepper. The piperine is a catalyst that increases effective reaction more than 2000 times. Other DHT blockers are coconut oil, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, green tea, chick peas, and a variety of others. A zinc supplement is good, because it acts as a DHT blocker quite effectively.
If you are using Artemisia as a cancer cure, parasite cure, or other, it is a great aid in these problems.

lovelife

Original Poster
I see this thread has died out. How is everyone doing?
Hi sparky.
I am still as I was at the beginning of this thread.No better no worse.
The only thing that has helped me is excepting my symptoms.
I have tried very hard to get some relief but I have had this thing fo so long around 18 years it's here to stay.
I am sorry that I can't bring any better news.
God bless you all with this horrible thing.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Lovelife, did you try collodial silver for any length of time? I have what I call prostatitis, boy it can be painful for up to 15-30 minutes before it quits, I have antibiotics and they help but so does collodial silver, I take it for a few days, the pain goes away and I forget to take it :oops:

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
I've done alot of research on prostate problems over the past 5 years or so, and I will tell you all what I have discovered.

There are several reasons for several health conditions, however, there are only two main causes for most health problems, including prostate issues.

Also do a little research on the mighty 90, Himalayan crystal salt, Redmond sea salt, and get rid of your regular table salt... its crap.
The mighty 90 is not cheap, do you think this is actually worth the money?

lovelife

Original Poster
Lovelife, did you try collodial silver for any length of time? I have what I call prostatitis, boy it can be painful for up to 15-30 minutes before it quits, I have antibiotics and they help but so does collodial silver, I take it for a few days, the pain goes away and I forget to take it :oops:
Yes I did try it for about six weeks but it did not much to be honest.
The best results I had was with antibiotics combined with Allicin max and other herbs but I never got cured and this is probably because of how long I have had it around 18 years.
Please read through the thread there is a lot of very helpful information.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
So I wonder why did the collodial silver not take care of this? Does the silver not get to the prostate easily? Are you not taking enough? The average CS dose is not large and the mainstream CS solution is about ~10 ppm but some of the "big boys" like nutrasilver that claims to be like 3600 ppm and recommend a "therapeutic dose" and not just a maintenance dose, maybe this is what is needed to kill the infection?

lovelife

Original Poster
So I wonder why did the collodial silver not take care of this? Does the silver not get to the prostate easily? Are you not taking enough? The average CS dose is not large and the mainstream CS solution is about ~10 ppm but some of the "big boys" like nutrasilver that claims to be like 3600 ppm and recommend a "therapeutic dose" and not just a maintenance dose, maybe this is what is needed to kill the infection?
My friend silver will not cure prostatitis on its own.
You have to change your lifestyle completely,diet, herbs,supplements,pelvic stretches,prostate massages.
You will need to do this for many months.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Have you had an ultra-sound on the prostate? I have and it showed i have calcius stones in the prostate, I did not know you can get stones in the prostate and i would think they are part of the problem, I am trying some EDTA chleation suppositories as they are far cheaper and easier than iv treatments.

lovelife

Original Poster
Yes I have a few times and I also have stones.