• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

My medications are detrimental to my health

uniden

I am currently on two different medications (I was on three), and they are ruining my health. Thankfully, I reduced one of them and stopped taking another. However, the two I am currently on are only treating my symptoms. Also, I want to lead a raw vegan lifestyle, but I have neuroleptic-induced dysphagia. I know this side-effect can go away, but it will probably take time; I have been on this medication for more than three straight years. My theory is that the medication I am taking was specifically formulated to target certain neural pathways in my neurological system to dictate what I do and don't do. These neural circuits govern my behavior. Thus targeting and antagonizing them with discretion, caused by my neuroleptic, leads to specific "normal" behaviors on my part. If I try to eat healthy raw vegetables, fruits, and nuts, I have a GREAT deal of trouble swallowing them. My deglutition is abysmal when it comes to eating raw vegetables. Therefore, I am forced to resort to mediocrity and being abstemious when it comes to my diet. So my diet isn't great, but it's not absolutely horrible, either. It's "normal". But when it comes to my dietary standards for myself, it's sub-par. I want to be raw vegan, but I cannot because I have not removed the cause of my unhealthy eating behavior: my psychotropic medications. I cannot even swallow capsules of nutraceutical concoctions. This must cease.

I already know what I plan on doing for my health once I do not have dysphagia anymore. I plan on being raw vegan as my normal staple lifestyle. I also plan on partial fasting to remineralize my teeth and reverse my tooth decay. I have yet to determine the exact foods I will be eating to achieve this. I will need to do some experimenting. I definitely know that I will be eating raw white vegetables in this partial fast. I might even be eating only these foods. But time will tell.

joshyaar

I am currently on two different medications (I was on three), and they are ruining my health. Thankfully, I reduced one of them and stopped taking another. However, the two I am currently on are only treating my symptoms. Also, I want to lead a raw vegan lifestyle, but I have neuroleptic-induced dysphagia. I know this side-effect can go away, but it will probably take time; I have been on this medication for more than three straight years. My theory is that the medication I am taking was specifically formulated to target certain neural pathways in my neurological system to dictate what I do and don't do. These neural circuits govern my behavior. Thus targeting and antagonizing them with discretion, caused by my neuroleptic, leads to specific "normal" behaviors on my part. If I try to eat healthy raw vegetables, fruits, and nuts, I have a GREAT deal of trouble swallowing them. My deglutition is abysmal when it comes to eating raw vegetables. Therefore, I am forced to resort to mediocrity and being abstemious when it comes to my diet. So my diet isn't great, but it's not absolutely horrible, either. It's "normal". But when it comes to my dietary standards for myself, it's sub-par. I want to be raw vegan, but I cannot because I have not removed the cause of my unhealthy eating behavior: my psychotropic medications. I cannot even swallow capsules of nutraceutical concoctions. This must cease. spiritual goals

I already know what I plan on doing for my health once I do not have dysphagia anymore. I plan on being raw vegan as my normal staple lifestyle. I also plan on partial fasting to remineralize my teeth and reverse my tooth decay. I have yet to determine the exact foods I will be eating to achieve this. I will need to do some experimenting. I definitely know that I will be eating raw white vegetables in this partial fast. I might even be eating only these foods. But time will tell.
To achieve high levels of self-awareness, leaders need to be able to recharge, recover and stay fueled. Research has proven that people who exercise regularly have better physical and mental health