Manditory vaccination; This is INCLUDED with your ACA.....

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
....and soon to become MANDATORY ie, A REQUIREMENT to retain your government forced medical insurance.

Colorado House Passes Forced Vaccination Bill: One of 18 States Pushing Corporate Drugs

Christina Sarich
Prison Planet.com
March 25, 2014
Parents will have little choice over whether or not to have their children vaccinated in Colorado now, due to a bipartisan measure passed byColorado’s House Health, Insurance and Environment Committee this past Thursday. Parents who intended to claim the ‘opt out’ available in a current rendition of Colorado’s current law, due to religious or personal beliefs, will find it much more difficult to do so.
HB 14-1288, which gained traction after recent whooping cough outbreaks, will require parents to complete an online ‘education’ module and get the signature of their health care providers confirming that parents have been informed of health risks and a ‘possible detriment to the community’ if their children go unvaccinated.
House Bill 1288 completely ignores the fact that many vaccines have been proven dangerous to young children, and can even cause death and infertility. Parents and doctors also offered hours of testimony to House representatives, but to no avail. The bill was proposed by State Rep. Dan Pabon (D) as a means to make sure that parents weren’t just opting out of vaccines for ‘convenience,’ as he mentioned in a statement given to the Denver Post.
“Vaccine refusal results in higher rates of vaccine-preventable disease,” Pabon said. “This is a public health issue. These are very serious diseases.”
Colorado’s school children have the sixth-highest rate of non-vaccination among kindergarteners in public school. The new bill mandates that public record be made of all children who are not-vaccinated, via percentages reported by licensed schools and day care centers.
Pabon argues that immuno-compromised children are being exposed to vaccine-preventable diseases, but these are the very children most at risk when they receive vaccines administered with a traditional vaccine schedule (or even an altered one). Vaccinations given to immuno-compromised children can cause death, even, as evidenced in records leak due to the freedom of information act in the UK.

Ajax

If Colorado's representatives had a vast knowledge of vaccines, they would never have passed this. It proves their knowledge is half vast. And that the US is behind Europe in medical science, once again.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Hard to have children in this day and age, always a fight not to receive vaccinations, rather than a choice. If I had a little one, I'd put up the good fight, won't even let my pets get over-vaccinated, and I've refused all vaccines myself for years now, with no regrets.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Original Poster
If Colorado's representatives had a vast knowledge of vaccines, they would never have passed this. It proves their knowledge is half vast. And that the US is behind Europe in medical science, once again.
One of the countless reasons politicians shouldn't be in charge of your healthcare. :rofl::dollar:

larryz

The vast majority of kids who are getting these diseases have been vaccinated. You never hear that in the news. And why worry about the unvaccinated children - if you've had the vaccine you should be immune, correct? This is b.s.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Original Poster

Colorado's reps are no different than anyone elses; Enrich yourself by your position of power. Until people learn to stop worshiping government, it will continue to get worse. :mrgreen:

Do they even realize most vaccines use mercury, yes mercury, as a preservative? That alone should be a red flag. And the question "Why should my unvaccinated kids be a risk to your vaccinated kids if vaccinations do work?"

http://thearrowsoftruth.com/30-year-cover-up-on-vaccine-dangers-exposed-in-uk-government-transcripts/
A brilliant argument that unfortunately falls on deaf ears. Clearly, these laws have far more to do with the joy of mandating what others must do, rather than than preventing disease.

Hwkmn05

Heres the paradox in Vt. They are all for labeling GM food, but are against freedom from vaccines wanting to make it mandatory. A democrat doctor has been leading the charge, theres a surprise, and if not for resistance from religious groups and the right, this would have passed. Not giving up tho, on the table for Jan 2015. Of course they are
having a hard time explaining why 95% of kids with measles and 99% of kids with whooping cough were vaccinated and boostered.

larryz

Heres the paradox in Vt. They are all for labeling GM food, but are against freedom from vaccines wanting to make it mandatory. A democrat doctor has been leading the charge, theres a surprise, and if not for resistance from religious groups and the right, this would have passed. Not giving up tho, on the table for Jan 2015. Of course they are
having a hard time explaining why 95% of kids with measles and 99% of kids with whooping cough were vaccinated and boostered.
Yes. The ridiculous uneducated push for vaccines unfortunately is coming from Dems and Reps equally. Probably the Libertarians and Greens wold be most opposed to mandatory vaccination.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Original Poster

Clearly, they are still brainwashed. Any initiatives to get poisonous fluoride out of the water supply?

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Original Poster
Yes. The ridiculous uneducated push for vaccines unfortunately is coming from Dems and Reps equally. Probably the Libertarians and Greens wold be most opposed to mandatory vaccination.
Dems (Marxists), and Repubs (Fascists) are both the same, and it became quite evident during the 2012 presidential election.

The Green Party is really the Watermelon Party; Green on the outside, red on the inside.

The Libertarian Party is the only party that supports your right to make your own decisions about yourself and your family. :wave:

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Original Poster
Now you get it!!

I'm selling tinfoil hats, how many do you guys need?

I'm all for my choice to buy, or not buy tinfoil hats. I'm against forced vaccination.

I support your right to receive as few, or as many vaccines as you want, provided you pay for them yourself.

Gen1GT

Canada has forced vaccinations with exceptions for religion and special medical reasons, if I recall correctly. I've had all mine. I've only ever had mono (once), the flu and common colds.

I think the science is non-existent regarding the dangers in inoculations, but the question of choice is a tough one. I think it's important for people to be able to make choices regarding their health, but the dangers of spreading disease to those with weakened immune systems is very real.

Solstice Goat, what's your profession, if you don't mind me asking?

jfh

perpetual student
Canada has forced vaccinations with exceptions for religion and special medical reasons, if I recall correctly. I've had all mine. I've only ever had mono (once), the flu and common colds.
Pharmaceutical companies must love Canada. Schools and some colleges require vaccinations for certain disorders, so children do not have choices in USA.

If only the pharms would change their preservatives to something more safe.

Gen1GT

Yeah, they probably love Canada, but they love the US even more. We pay half the price for prescriptions than the US, although as far as I can tell, our doctors are just as prescription happy here. Doctors these days are taught to treat symptoms, not causes. :s

d0ug

I know that do did not have time to see the videos so calling a person needing a tin had is very ignorant. At least see the video first.

Gen1GT

I know that do did not have time to see the videos so calling a person needing a tin had is very ignorant. At least see the video first.
My apologies, but I have a friend who does nothing but plaster Facebook with these exact conspiracy theories. I don't care what this doctor did in his career, I only care about what I see in the world around me every day.

I've had all my vaccinations, and I'm strong, healthy, and have zero health conditions other than a crushed disc from football, and "runner's knee" from being a fatty. I'm 39, and I've never been prescribed a medication for to treat a chronic condition. Just the occasional antibiotic for an ear infection, and the T3's from after my snip-snip.

I simply don't see the results that should be predicted by these theories about vaccinations. I don't know anyone with autism. All three of my children have had their vaccinations, and they're all strong, healthy and intelligent children. My friends and family are all vibrant and healthy.

I think the issues the US experiences go far beyond the blame of one factor.

What I really feel is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. A doctor talking about poor lab practice in the 50's is not evidence that my children will be (or have been) sick from their inoculations.