Kombucha Benefits

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
The synergy GT stuff use to be great. You drink half a bottle and you felt great. But the powers that be made them change it. the new stuff is dead.

richag77

Kombucha Not working

Hi health people, I purchased a kombucha kit and promptly got it going and after about 4 days I had kombucha. Tasted quite OK.

I poured off all but about 1 cup of the kombucha and refilled my container with a fresh lot of water, black tea and sugar cooled to room temperature. (7 cups water, 4 black tea bags and 1/2 cup raw sugar). After about 7 days there was no change and after another 7 days still no change so I tipped it out and started again with fresh liquid. After another 7 days still no change. All I have is sugar and tea flavored water.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong. My friends say it is easy but that is not my experience. Any ideas?

Rosiecont

Kombucha is very tasty and has a variety of health effects. It is a tea drink and a probiotic drink. Therefore, the Kombucha drink has both the efficacy of a tea beverage and the efficacy of a probiotic beverage.

ozzie

Kombucha Not working

Hi health people, I purchased a kombucha kit and promptly got it going and after about 4 days I had kombucha. Tasted quite OK.

I poured off all but about 1 cup of the kombucha and refilled my container with a fresh lot of water, black tea and sugar cooled to room temperature. (7 cups water, 4 black tea bags and 1/2 cup raw sugar). After about 7 days there was no change and after another 7 days still no change so I tipped it out and started again with fresh liquid. After another 7 days still no change. All I have is sugar and tea flavored water.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong. My friends say it is easy but that is not my experience. Any ideas?
This might help