Just Curious What Everyone Had for Breakfast

uniden

For lunch I had the same thing as breakfast without the supplements and coffee.

I want to be 100% fructovegetarian/vegefruitarian. Today I was not, but I will try to eat as close to it as possible.

Mike65Denver

Believe in God. Eat His Goodies.

Raw organic fruit, raw pastured eggs, raw grass fed elk hamburger, and 1 cup guayusa tea with olive leaf extract and theanine supplements added.

Shreya_pandey

It's healthy to be unhealthy at times. I tried this new oreo taco at my home and just fell in love with it. It was kinda nice as I was on a nutrition homp since a long time. This was a not so usual time when I moved to trying something new and unhealthy. Just wanted to share this weirdly little detail with all. You can try making unique and cool stuff at home. Experiment with things that have never done before.

DavyKOTWF

Cup of oatmeal with 1/4 tsp. Pink Himilayan Salt, 2 tbsp. Jif crunchy peanut butter. Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein drink, 1 tbsp. cod liver oil, 5000iu of D3 and 400 of K2. Some Remag 1/2 tsp.
Got to go to the store and get some blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and bananas.

jaminhealth

This morning bowl of my favorite home made cabbage soup.

I eat no breads, cereals etc....as much protein as I can and 1/2 avocado every morning.