Evidence that An Energy Weapon Took The Towers Down

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Dr. Judy Wood has been presenting evidence that an energy weapon was what really took the towers down. Did you know that there were about 1200 toasted out cars in the surrounding blocks of the towers, yet no toasted people found from this. Many of the engines of the autos were gone... just plain gone! Then some burnt out cars found 3/4 mile from the towers

Did you know that first responders reported cars exploding all over the place?

1200 Cars toasted, flipped over, engines missing, yet no people on the street hurt. She suspects its because the cars have rubber tires allowing for the build up of energy in the vehicle.

Dr Woods states that these cars were not actually burned. That something else happened. The damage does not match the signatures of burn for the most part, al though there was some fire. When she says toasted she does not mean burnt, but she means totaled, unrepairable. Windows blown out and not even a shred of glass left. Also cars that look like they had sat there for years rusting... covered with rust.

I ask you? Have you heard about these cars? Did you know that this had happened? Her youtube videos will show you reporters on film going around looking at these cars, that were found and filmed before building 7 came down.

and steel toed boots melted but no burned feet?

EMTs on the bridge 1/2 mile away reported significant heat, yet no paper close to the site was burnt, yet you have cars totally distroyed.

She also discusses cold fusion.

and did you know that there was a hurricaine close to and perpendicular to NYC that was reported to be likely stronger than Katrina and it met with another high pressured system met over NYC the day of 9/11 yet no news weather report on it?

Her conclusion is that a weapon was used but not a conventional weapon of kenetic energy such as a bomb, or even airplanes crashing. It was likley directed energy, possibly microwave or something else.

here is her website:
http://www.drjudywood.com/

Part 1 Where did the towers go by Judy Wood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

here is a one one on one interview of Dr Woods, sound quality is better and is very revealing. Why was this powerful hurricaine not reported on the days before 9/11?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v==related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v==related

Mad Scientest

It took awhile to get threw all the videos but she makes a couple good points.

Just what are we looking at? Is this just a building(s) collapsing and thus causing a large cloud of pulverize dust or is it that the building was being reduced to pulverized dust which caused it to collapse? This is something I had not considered before but tends to make sense.

I have seen pictures of old buildings being destroy with controlled demolition. They will neatly fall in their own footprint, well most of the time, and you can watch the pieces fall to the ground and then break up producing a dust cloud. However this still leaves a large mount of rubble to be carried away.

As she pointed out there was a obviously huge cloud of dust as the buildings were collapsing which is the opposite of that which one would expect, and the pile of rubble was not as large as one might expect from a buildings of their size. Most interesting was a shot of one of the steel support columns that was still somewhat standing moments after the buildings collapse. At this point the column was left with nothing to support put it own weight. Yet you could watch it rapidly disintegrate into dust! This is not a normal behavior for a steel beam.:shock:

I was aware that a number of cars were destroyed that day. But was not aware how far away some of them were from the buildings. The MSM gave the impression that they were simply struck by falling material. Many of these cars had all their glass blown out (?) and the interiors appeared to be burned out yet the bodies did not appear to be scorched. Some apparently had their engines missing ??? others were turned over and tossed around. This was all caused by falling debris ?????

There were obviously two planes that flew into the towers that morning but I believe their purpose was simply to be a distraction. Just like watching a magician on stage doing some tricks. He gets you to watch his right hand while his left hand is actually doing the “magic”.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Well she also discredits the planes flying into the buildings... one thing she said is that when you look at the imprint, or rather the size of the hole of where one plane flew in that out could make out the very thin tip of the shape of the wing.. and ya, people say ya, looks like a plane wing flew in there....

but she says that the tips of these big wings are relatively fragile and if they smacked into a building that the wing would give way not a reinforced building... the wing tip is incapapbe of piercing through the building.... and I think she's talking about the last five feet of the wing.... think about it.

Also with the cars, all the door handles were missing. just plane gone, along with engines...

come on people! its time to move out out denial and wake up!

Mad Scientest

I think we can safely say that two planes were flown into the buildings as there were sufficient number of people that saw them. Now were these planes actually the ones we were told they were, and were they really flown by a bunch of terrorists who could barely fly a Cessna??? Or were they remote controlled drones? In either case there is no way they could have produced the destruction that followed. They were simply the warm-up show to get the people ready for the main event that was about to follow.

Some say this is all unproven conspiracy theory, maybe but I think we have enough information now to say quite confidently that the real conspiracy is the “official story”

It certainly is time for people to wake up, like from the Wizard of Oz "yes Dorothy you're not in Kansas any more".

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Some whistle blowers say the the government black box operations have the capacity to make holgraphic images in the sky... dont know...

All I know is that my better sense has told me all along that the outline pattern of the wings going into the building were not right from the very beginning.