Comments on fatty wife!

ahsanhabibcx

Fat and Probably Not Going Back. My wife has consistently gained weight over the 20 years we have been together. She may care about her weight but if she does, she does not show it. She is my wife and I love and lust her
unconditionally as she does me. I have less hair and more mid-section. She loves...

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
It's easy to gain a pound a year and as we get older, it's harder to lose. I think as long as she's not obese and having health problems due to her weight, she might be doing okay. Most important thing is you love each other and take the good with the bad. ;)

jfh

perpetual student
Hormone imbalance happens as we age. I've recently read that testosterone diminishes and estrogen increases as we age. Two things happen, due to estrogen increase, belly fat and enlarged prostate.

I assume that similar things happen with women.

Someday, we will discover how to balance those hormones.

Shreya_pandey

I think its natural to gain weight through the course of years. But nowadays losing weight is also an easy process. It's not even necessary to go to gyms and shred. Although that's one of the best and most suggested options because that gives you an overall development, you can try the following to make her shred weight with fun:

* Join gym and follow a disciplined routine
* Do physical workouts and controlled diet
* Follow diverse shredding diets
* Make changes in the lifestyle

I myself have changed considerably with my nutrition and observed results. Because of my diet, I researched a lot of them and most impacting one was the keto diet. Other diets as the warrior diet etc could also help her shred without changing much of her lifestyle or eating habits. Even if it's a hormonal change, it can be done better and could be improved. If it's a concerning thing then probably have her thyroid checked and consult a nutritionist.

I hope I was able to help

Shreya_pandey

An essential fact of the matter here is that curvy shape of women is also very much in fashion these days. Those women look cute and adorable. The concern which you're facing is also genuine. However, I would like to again state that I have been in a situation where I had to deal a similar situation. For this purpose, dedication, perseverance and willpower are of paramount importance.