CBD Oil for Cancer?

RaspberryNurse

My uncle was recently diagnosed with cancer and he's been exploring several different options for treating his illness. He was telling me he was interested in trying CBD oil but I guess they do some process to the oil so when you take it, it doesn't make you high. I'm not against marijuana or anything but I initially reacted with a bit of suspicion before concluding that he would know what was best for him. But after getting off the phone with him (he lives in FL and I live in CA) I started reading about these studies that claim cannabis cures cancer? I was just curious whether anyone on this board has any hands-on experiences to share. I know that no one can give medical advice but I'm not so much asking for persuasion as I am just curious about people's personal experiences treating ailments (in particular cancer) with marijuana...and even better, CBD oil. Thanks in advance!

RaspberryNurse

Original Poster
Thanks for the video! I'm going to forward over to my uncle. He's really been researching his options but maybe there's something in there he hadn't stumbled upon yet. In Florida, it's not legal under any circumstances but I think CBD oil is fine since you can't use it to get high. I live in CA where at least it's legalized medically so, in a worse case scenario, he could always move here or to one of the other legal states.

RaspberryNurse

Original Poster
Yeah, I was just reading up on the reduction of prescription painkiller deaths in states that have legalized marijuana - 25% reduction! I try to avoid prescriptions/antibiotics as much as possible anyway.

RaspberryNurse

Original Poster
Yeah, I've heard talk that the pharmaceutical companies are trying to block marijuana from becoming legal because it would hurt their profits. It doesn't seem far-fetched.