• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

cannot diagnose

suritz

I have been ill for 4 weeks. I tend to get sick every winter, in spite of all precautions. I have no sore throat, no fever. no cough, and I sneeze about twice a day. But my feet and hands get cold, my arms and legs ache sometimes, and my face feels flush almost all the time. I have a good appetite.

Last year I was diagnosed as having sensitivity to mold. So I use Nasacort twice a day, and take Xyzol. I just had a series of blood tests...CK, Comp Metabolic Panel, CBS with differential and TSH Reflex FT4 and FT3. Everything was normal.

Would you please make some suggestions. Thank you.

jfh

perpetual student
That's very very very hard to do. Most of us can't even diagnose ourselves.

With the cold hands/feet, did you check your ferritin, folate, B12? That has happened to me to often throughout my life. And currently, low iron not only makes me colder than everyone around me but also gives me restless leg syndrome. But cold hands have bothered me all my life. Doctors have declare Reynauds, but that is not true.

Other than that, here's something that has occasionally. https://symptoms.webmd.com/

pinballdoctor

I would want to know my uric acid level. Uric acid is responsible for several metabolic diseases such as insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, liver and kidney disease, cardiovascular disease including heart attack and stroke, all kinds of brain disorders including dementia, breast colon and pancreatic cancer, weight gain, erectile disfunction, and yes gout. There are also several other diseases caused by high uric acid levels in the blood but that isn’t even the worst of it… most doctors are NOT aware of this. They associate uric acid with gout and kidney stones, period! It may take a year or two but this knowledge of uric acid is going to change health care. Think of the millions of seniors who are on 5 or 6 medications and by simply controlling uric acid most meds can be discontinued. Additional information available on YouTube: Doctor David Perlmutter or Doctor Richard Johnson.