Brain Health Supplement

jamesthomas

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell that which are the best Brain Health Supplement Product that should need to take for improve the Brain Health?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Staff member
I just use coconut oil internally, omega 3 fish oil and other supplements like that for brain and cognition.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
NAD+

http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2018/5/NAD-Reduces-Alzheimers-Risk/Page-01

I take some of these sometimes:

raw beet juice? ceylon cinnamon (Mercola)
blueberries
acetylcholine
vitamin c
DHA
CoQ10
L-Theanine
B Vitamins
Vinpocetine
Huperzine-A

gingko
tumeric

Reduce/remove GLUTEN from diet. Get really great sleep *look into the blue lights issue. Maybe reduce mercury, fluoride, chlorine, aluminum as much as possible. Look into particular pro/prebiotics and fermented foods.

Healthy fats: coconut oil, avocado, butter -- wild caught salmon

EXERCISE, learn a new language, YOGA, meditation, learn something!!

frankquinn85

Ginkgo biloba is a natural enhancement gotten from the Ginkgo biloba tree. It's an unfathomably mainstream supplement that numerous individuals take to help their brain helath. It's idea to work by expanding blood stream to the mind and is professed to enhance cerebrum capacities like concentration and memory. I will tell you 10 more best supplements by which you can increase your brain power. These are the following:

1. Fish Oils.
2. Resveratrol.
3. Caffeine.
4. Phosphatidylserine.
5. Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
6. Ginkgo Biloba.
7. Creatine.
8. Bacopa Monnieri.
9. Rhodiola Rosea.
10. S-Adenosyl Methionine.

jaminhealth

A friend finds Prevagen (from jellyfish) really helps her almost 82 yr old brain.

I still swear by Grape Seed Extract for my brain health.