Birth to Death and Our Hormones

jaminhealth

We are born with a great supply of hormones and in some children they need help with growth hormone if they are of short stature or dwarfism, and that is when the MD's help them with growth hormone and it's stopped when they reach a good point in their bodies.

After that it's all downhill for ALL of US and this is when I believe at 45 on it's good to really have that growth hormone checked (IGF-1 levels) and why not a SMALL dosing of appropriate HGH. I'm finding SO MUCH info on every health condition and aging on our decline of HGH in our bodies.

I use a homeopathic transdermal gel now into my 7th month and the changes are significant in this 81 yr old person.

ozzie

I would like to try the HTG, but would like to know where you get it and how much it costs you a month,and is it good for joint pain?

ozzie

Ok thanks for that.I would have thought you would be able to get it at health food store,might have a look at store here.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well, the HGH we're using was sold only in the founder's family health food stores for many years in No. Calif. and then due it's greatness, the company went public to the U.S. just under 2 yrs ago.

There are many HGH products, but I can only vouch for what my daughter and I are using.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Well, the HGH we're using was sold only in the founder's family health food stores for many years in No. Calif. and then due it's greatness, the company went public to the U.S. just under 2 yrs ago.

There are many HGH products, but I can only vouch for what my daughter and I are using.
Wondering...are the products the synthetic type?

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Another health condition reversal. Talking with members of another health forum on Tinnitus and I've dealt with "T" off and on for some yrs and realized NO MORE, my hearing is Crystal Clear, no static, no noise, no thing, just Clear Hearing.

The HGH at work here as well.