Birth to Death and Our Hormones

jaminhealth

We are born with a great supply of hormones and in some children they need help with growth hormone if they are of short stature or dwarfism, and that is when the MD's help them with growth hormone and it's stopped when they reach a good point in their bodies.

After that it's all downhill for ALL of US and this is when I believe at 45 on it's good to really have that growth hormone checked (IGF-1 levels) and why not a SMALL dosing of appropriate HGH. I'm finding SO MUCH info on every health condition and aging on our decline of HGH in our bodies.

I use a homeopathic transdermal gel now into my 7th month and the changes are significant in this 81 yr old person.

ozzie

I would like to try the HTG, but would like to know where you get it and how much it costs you a month,and is it good for joint pain?

ozzie

Ok thanks for that.I would have thought you would be able to get it at health food store,might have a look at store here.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Well, the HGH we're using was sold only in the founder's family health food stores for many years in No. Calif. and then due it's greatness, the company went public to the U.S. just under 2 yrs ago.

There are many HGH products, but I can only vouch for what my daughter and I are using.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Well, the HGH we're using was sold only in the founder's family health food stores for many years in No. Calif. and then due it's greatness, the company went public to the U.S. just under 2 yrs ago.

There are many HGH products, but I can only vouch for what my daughter and I are using.
Wondering...are the products the synthetic type?

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Another health condition reversal. Talking with members of another health forum on Tinnitus and I've dealt with "T" off and on for some yrs and realized NO MORE, my hearing is Crystal Clear, no static, no noise, no thing, just Clear Hearing.

The HGH at work here as well.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Wondering...are the products the synthetic type?
Here are top 3 Homeopathic ingredients. The balance are botanical minute doses of herbals. I take a separate thyroid support and it's from bovine vs levo stuff from synthetics. Since using the HGH gel, I've reduced by thyroid support in half.

It's good to take all food based products but it's NOT totally possible.

HGH: a hormone made in the pituitary gland that stimulates growth and cell regeneration. It regulates tissue healing, heart, brain and overall nervous system health, sugar and fat metabolism, muscle and bone strength, and the fluids in your body. Everything from your mood, to your sleep, your energy levels, your bone and muscular strength, your skin, your blood and your hair, relies on having healthy levels of growth hormone. This ingredient is somatropin 30X, which is bio-identical to the growth hormone your body naturally already makes, and is dosed to provide you with the maximum therapeutic benefit of HGH without a prescription. It will not cause any side effects nor should it be a cause for concern to athletes worried about drug screens.

Thyroidinum 6X: from the fresh thyroid gland of a sheep or cow. The thyroid regulates weight and metabolism, heart rate, digestion, body temperature, muscle contractions, and the rate at which dying cells are replaced in the body. This ingredient therefore may provide you with energy, reduce edema, balance your body temperatures and weight, relieve headaches, allergies and any spasmodic conditions, rashes, or menstrual discomfort, and may improve the look and health of your skin, hair, muscles, and eyesight.

Glandula Suprarenalis suis 6X: from the adrenals of a pig or cow. Without this ingredient, your adrenals might be stressed by the introduction of HGH, and so this ingredient ensures that they are supported and can do their job of properly regulating your metabolism, and controlling your blood sugar and blood pressure, etc. etc.

Last edited: