At Wits End....Help!!

StormsMum74

Well I got the Colloidal Silver today and just as I feared, I seem to be allergic to it as each time I have sprayed it on, the rash has got very red, itchy and stinging! I have carried on spraying the area though a few times today, regardless, as I really want to get rid of this horrible, weird rash, especially after having a whole night of NO sleep last night due to constant itches everywhere around that area and the rash having now spread down to the tops of my thighs and lower stomach. :( I have had to add some aloe vera gel to the rash, which seems to have worked in making it a bit less red and will persevere with the silver, both internally and externally.

FINGERS CROSSED it will work eventually, otherwise I fear I will have this rash for the rest of my life the way it's going!!! :evil: :(

JanH

You might want to try hydrogen peroxide if the problem is yeast. You can get wipes (Amazon sells them, maybe some drug stores do too). I'm diabetic and if I allow my blood sugar to get high I get yeast breakouts (hot, itchy and painful "down there,") so you perhaps want to find out your blood sugar numbers).

StormsMum74

You might want to try hydrogen peroxide if the problem is yeast. You can get wipes (Amazon sells them, maybe some drug stores do too). I'm diabetic and if I allow my blood sugar to get high I get yeast breakouts (hot, itchy and painful "down there,") so you perhaps want to find out your blood sugar numbers).
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I have a problem with my blood sugar as I regularly eat kefir which keeps it low, supplement with Magnesium which does the same and eat more fat than carbs/sugar which also helps keep blood sugar levels stable. :confused:

Babyblue

Can you explain a little something as to what was happening in your life before the rash broke out? What emotional trauma had you been through? Anything special in the last 6 months happen? Anxiety? Fear? Anger? Can help to understand the emotional trigger when healing the problem.

Babyblue

I am absolutely certain that BodyTalk is one of the best therapies you can invest in for your health. I cannot stress it enough. Find a practioner and get some sessions. You'll be amazed at what your body wants to tell you and what healing you go through once it has said it's piece. I also recommend taking a cotton bud, place in mouth so it's wet with saliva. Then place this wet cotton bud in the belly button for a minute whilst tapping the thymus in the chest. The body reads the chemical balance of the saliva and then knows what to do to heal itself.