7 flowers tablets

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
A Chinese herbal preparation is suppose to lower BP. Anyone have any experience with this supplement?

jfh

perpetual student
I have not tried any of these flowers, but supposedly it only works in cases of mild to moderate blood pressure. Not good enough for me. Many things help mild and moderate pressure. I've tried hibiscus and hawthorn berries. Not good enough.

Here are ingredients for Seven Flower formula.

The seven flowers in this formula are all derived from the blue flower family. Three of these flowers include the honeysuckle flower extract‚ sophora japonica flower extract‚ and chrysanthemum flower extract. When combined‚ all of these extracts from the blue flower family can have a calming effect on the body.

Honeysuckle flower extract has been used in alternative medicine for thousands of years as a diuretic and to help possibly with inflammation.

Sophora japonica flower extract is believed to possibly act as a blood coagulant‚ which may promote scabbing.

Chrysanthemum flower extract may help reduce headaches and dizziness that can be caused by poor cardiovascular health.

- See more at: https://www.pureformulas.com/seven-flowers-180-micro-pellets-by-nutritional-frontiers.html#sthash.YmtfgUAi.dpuf