Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

� #1
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
Talking HUGE success treating eczema

I've suffered on and off with eczema on my arms all my life, with onset around age 11.

I'd used hydrocortozone when I was younger, and lately triamcinolone acatonide topically with limited success. Hydrocortozone seemed to work better when I was younger, however, more recently my Dr prescribed the triamcinolone acatonide. Perhaps the triamcinolone acatonide is too old and lost some of its effectiveness, or maybe it has become like the cortozone and my body just doesn't seem to get any benefit from it.

The wife had some resveritol lotion, which seemed to help but the breakthrough for me was oregano oil.

The oregano oil knocked the itch and the inflammation down faster than anything else to date.

I mixed ten drops of essential oregano oil with 28ml (1oz) cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.

Save money by making your own oregano oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGA9TAvqXk

Good luck. I'm anxious to learn if this will work well on others.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #2
Old 10-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Lovin' life~
Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

You have a wife too?! Oh dear... dear... dear...

Wonder if that would work on psoriasis, I think that's what my dad has on his ankle. What's the difference between the two anyways?
� #3
Old 10-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
You have a wife too?! Oh dear... dear... dear...

Wonder if that would work on psoriasis, I think that's what my dad has on his ankle. What's the difference between the two anyways?

Not sure, but I'd try it.
� #4
Old 10-12-2012, 06:20 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Good to hear success stories! https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Eczema
� #5
Old 10-13-2012, 06:26 AM
Standing at the Portal
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

just goes to show that eczema can be an infection, not always an allergic reaction as so commonly taken for. Another basket diagnosis.. Ditto for psoriasis. Dr Simoncini says that a lot of psoriasis is a fungal infection and the cure is lugols iodine. I think he is right in some cases... and part of my psoriais responded well to lugols and part to topical mms but mostly mega dosages of vitamin D3 got rid of it.
� #6
Old 10-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Frater Aegagrus

I tried the Lugol's first, but results were mixed. I actually induced some eczema on my hand with the Lugol's. Seemed to only happen when I had an active portion on my elbow.

No question once the skin becomes ulcerated, secondary problems occur.

I could be low on D right now. Sun is low enough to require more supplementation.
� #7
Old 10-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Standing at the Portal
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

You would likely do well with mega dosages of vitamin D3. I used Bioteck brand availabel at www.vitalady.com

It took three sessions of megadoses to get rid of it. 50,000iu 3 x day for 3 to 7 days then 10,000 iu for up to 2 weeks, then 5,000 for maintenance. I had it on my elbows and one knee. Gone now for quite a while.

For me, I've interpreted it as sign of significant D3 depeletion and severe physiologic response. No telling what other things werer going on that I couldn't see
� #8
Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Frater Aegagrus

Hmm, thinking back, I can remember my mom putting different cuffs on my winter jacket in case they were the cause of my irritated wrists.

Winter = low sun = low vit D.
� #9
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Reporting back from the bottle I made for mom, it worked on her eczema too.

Tags
eczema, make your own, oregano oil
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.