01-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Join Date: Apr 2009
A Few Ponderings...
* I totally take back all those times I didn't want
to nap when I was younger.
* There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
* I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an idiot from cutting in at the front, especially when he got there in the emergency lane.
* Map Quest really needs to start their directions
on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my
* Bad decisions make good stories
* There's no worse feeling than that millisecond
you're sure you are going to die after leaning
your chair back a little too far.
* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of
Word and it asks me if I want to save any
changes to my ten page research paper that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
* I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring
(Hello? Hello? Darnit!), but when I immediately
call back, it rings nine times and goes to
voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer?
Drop the phone and run away?
* I wonder if cops ever get ticked off at the fact
that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanual Kant~