Cultural Differences for Drack
Drack, please try to understand the following:
1) In the US, a VERY LARGE majority of the population are overweight, eat tons of junk food and do not exercise. This presents a different demographic of medical issues.
2) Physicians in the US, especially if they are specialists can easily make half a million a yr, more than million if they hustle.
3) The drug companies cater to these people.
4) This is racist (moderators, please feel free to remove if offensive): Many doctors in the US are Indian and they are very very arrogant.
5) Drack, how was that seafood and veggie dinner you had last night, as opposed to the excessive junk food most americans eat. We even have a place in arizona called heart attack grill. The special, the quadruple bypass burger. 8000 Calories (33,000kJ).
6) Patients in the US do not want to hear, lose weight, eat more veggies, they want that pill!