Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

� #1
Old 01-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default Make rice milk without a blender?

So since the 1st of January I gave up on Coffee, consequently Sugar (because I only use sugar for my coffee), and Milk.

Now, I was planning on making rice milk at first, and then at some point try to make some other milks too, depending on taste and difficulty of making it, how long it can be kept in the fridge, etc...

But I don't have a blender, and I don't want to buy one. Well, actually, I do have a blender, but let's just say that I don't at the moment, it's a long story.

My question is, is there any way to make rice milk Without a blender?

I was pretty sure that it's possible, somehow, let it soak up, or cook it or something, but Google returns no results about this. All the tutorials require you to use a blender...

I hope I get some responses, and I hope it's possible to do it. Thanks
� #2
Old 01-14-2015, 06:39 AM
Observer
james007 is on a distinguished road

You can buy almond milk from supermarkets that contains no junk. Saves you the hassle of making. I cant remember the brand but its almond milk in a yellow cartoon (think it could be rude milk). Im a label reader and there was the best I could find.
� #3
Old 01-14-2015, 10:44 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

We use Rice Dream Organic original, I don't think you can make your own without a blender.
� #4
Old 01-14-2015, 04:48 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

All right, thanks guys.

I guess I'll stick with milk for a little while longer until I get my blender.

It's just that last year I moved to a different country and my blender (among other things) stayed where I used to live. And since I already have a blender, I don't want to spend money buying one.

I want to make my own because on the road to be self-sufficient, that's a step. And I guess the next step after that would be to grow my own rice, and be good haha
� #5
Old 02-23-2015, 06:40 AM
titan
ophiuchus is on a distinguished road

about almond production and its negative impact on 60% of the nations bees: https://www.motherjones.com/tom-philp...d-honeybee-die
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.