Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 01-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Observer
panacea is on a distinguished road
Default How to return penis to "normal" operating condition?

Be forewarned: I'm going to be sharing some technicalities here, so if you're not comfortable with that, this is your chance to leave

You're still here. Great.

I'm going to share what I think is important. Feel free to probe the case as you deem fit by asking me questions:

Here's the story. I used to smoke cigarettes since I was 17 until I was 22; I'm 23 now. I was your typical house-party attendee, so imagine that intake of alcohol for the same period of time; 17-23. For the past year I've been rather healthy. I don't smoke, I rarely drink (and if I do, it's wine or champagne) and junk/processed food is a no-no and has always been such. I workout about 3-4 times a week; heavy on the weights, 20 minutes of cardio. Nothing to rant about but it's there.

Oh, and I probably administered cocaine about 50 times (no more than 1.5 grams in each sitting) and about 300 pressed MDMA pills. I haven't touched either one in years. My doctor said there was probably no permanent damage, but I don't know if I believe him. I was hospitalized two times for nearly dying from dehydration (yeah, I was on MDMA....) Permanent damage? Not sure.

Now, my penis was a nice, full 7"; hard, and most importantly, lasting erections. Freaking great sex, all the damn time. People don't believe me when I say my penis has shortened to between 7 and 6.5" but it's true =/

In the past few years, I have noticed varicose veins on the top of my right ankle, in my inner elbow, but most freakishly on my freaking penis! I now ejaculate usually quicker during masturbation or sex than before I had varicose veins. I'm not crying over the decreased time before I ejaculate, but I want that fully operating penis back.

I'm *thinking* there's a connection between bad circulation and my penis; varicose veins can be indicative of bad circulation, right? Someone mentioned perhaps my testosterone has dropped. For the past few months, I've cut down masturbation to once every 5 days. Before that, I was a freaking animal, masturbating almost every day since I was 10 or 11.

What do you think?
� #2
Old 01-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
Default How is your mood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panacea View Post

What do you think?
I'd be worried about affect based on that much MDA.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #3
Old 01-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Lecturer
pinballdoctor is on a distinguished road

Every time you wank you lose your supply of zinc.

Also, varicose veins are a symptom of copper deficiency, and/or selenium.

You might wanna try "the mighty ninety" or at least a good whole food multivitamin.
� #4
Old 04-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Banned
nasir019 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nasir019

This is result of your having drug. Now you should talk about that to doctor. Only Doctor has the solution because they can understand your problems.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.