\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 653\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n The case against excercise\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Wow, why does this make perfect sense to me?
\n
\nhttps://blog.exuberantanimal.com/just...inst-exercise/
\n
\nThing is, I always went with my gut, ever since I learned that my gut knows more than most doctor know...
\n
\nMy gut is the only thing that saved me from getting mutilated (Circumcized) 3 years ago... And I was told that a circumcision was the ONLY solution for my HPV (Human Papiloma Virus) by 5 DIFFERENT Urologists... And then my mom and my friends and everybody in my world told me to do as the doctors say, because they know better...
\n
\nSo I was slowly but surely going to get mutilated (Circumcised), because there was no other solution.. When 5 Different Urologists give you THE SAME solution to a problem, it would make sense that that\'s the right - or the only - thing one can do, right?
\n
\nWell, it didn\'t feel right, it didn\'t, it didn\'t, it didn\'t, no, no, no... And here I am 3 years later, the HPV is gone, and my foreskin is here, perfect, as it always was, and I am a living example of devil, I saw devil, the devil was in each of those urologists.. And when I say devil I don\'t mean it in a religious sense, I mean just Evil, they were the embodiment of evil for hiding the truth from me and only telling me the solution which would make them the most money, in the easiest way, while mutilating me and killing my sexuality (and possibly my life) at the same time...
\n
\nWell, after reading the article above, I got the same gut feeling, wow man, it\'s a trip...
\n
\nThing is, I always hated exercise, I did, hate it, the most boring thing I ever did in my life hands down... But growing up I was always representing my schools in football (Soccer for some) teams, basketball teams, running competitions, etc... I was good looking, had all the girls I was smart, I loved myself. But I never exercised to be good at any of those sports, I was just good at them, playing in the hood with my fiends and stuff...
\n
\nThe article above makes so much sense to me, it all comes together perfectly, the dots connect, wow, the author of the article is a f-ing genius...
\n
\n
\nBut again, I can only thank NatMedTalk for the article, because I logged in here after a LONG time and I opened some threads, and in one of them a member named "Doug" said something like:
\n
\n"When I see animals exercise then I\'ll buy and ride a bicycle too"
\n
\nI don\'t remember what he said Exactly word for word, but it was something like the above...
\n
\nWell, that kind of made sense to me, but I dismissed it right there and then and then I closed that tab... But then I decided to humor myself and opened a tab and googled the following:
\n
\n"is exercise healthy? Animals don\'t excersise"
\n
\nHonestly, I was expecting to find nothing because I was raised - as all/most people were - to believe that exercise is one of the best things you can do for yourself, you know, running, picking weights, and doing all these boring things in a gym... I mean, nobody\'s ever gonna tell you to go and excersise by walking your dog, but the above article would I guess suggest it\'s healthier to walk your dog and play with him and run around with him than put on your shoes, headphones, and go running around until you get the urge to get off the sidewalk and jump in front of a bus... haha
\n
\n
\nWhat\'s your take on this?\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218357 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218357 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218357 -' + '->'; pd[218364] = '<!-' + '- post #218364 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #2 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-22-2014, 09:39 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- user info -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n d0ug\r\n \r\nd0ug is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 330\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
d0ug will become famous soon enoughd0ug will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n It is so obvious if life expectancy of athletes is 62, doctors who say exercise is 56, and couch potato is 75. I will go with the couch potato\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218364 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218364 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218364 -' + '->'; pd[218380] = '<!-' + '- post #218380 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #3 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-24-2014, 02:55 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n larryz\r\n larryz is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 54\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
larryz is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I\'m a vegetarian, long distance runner who expects to live to be 111, at least.
\r\n
\r\nLong story.
\r\n
\r\nBut I\'m gonna do it. Drug free too. I\'ll keep you periodically updated \r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218380 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218380 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218380 -' + '->'; pd[218381] = '<!-' + '- post #218381 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #4 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-24-2014, 04:58 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
kind2creatures\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n kind2creatures\r\n \r\nkind2creatures is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
...elusive dreamer
\r\n
Wiki Editor
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 5,584\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Exercise in moderation, and keeping the body and joints moving makes sense to me. Even those who just take a daily walk are benefiting from the exercise. The heart is a muscle that benefits from exercise, rather than someone sitting on a couch all day. From my experience, there\'s great mental benefits also from walking outdoors, etc.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218381 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218381 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218381 -' + '->'; pd[218395] = '<!-' + '- post #218395 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #5 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-25-2014, 02:50 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Ajax\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Ajax\r\n \r\nAjax is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 266\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Ajax will become famous soon enoughAjax will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Working out with weights is a preventive for joint disorders, and also releases endorphins into your system which increases brain activity, boosts the immune system, increases metabolism, elevates your mood, and gives you a sense of calm, well-being, and happiness.
\nJack Lalane, probably the first exercise megastar, lived to be 96.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218395 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218395 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218395 -' + '->'; pd[218398] = '<!-' + '- post #218398 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #6 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-26-2014, 08:49 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
kind2creatures\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n kind2creatures\r\n \r\nkind2creatures is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
...elusive dreamer
\r\n
Wiki Editor
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 5,584\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I knew someone who ran 6 miles a day for years, and ran in marathons, etc. When he became older, he had many problems with his feet because of it. Needed numerous operations, and could not even wear regular shoes anymore. I used to jog, but have switched to brisk walking instead, easier on the feet and knees. I agree, weight bearing exercise is very good for bone health, I do that also, but not to the point of dreading it, lol.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218398 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218398 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218398 -' + '->'; pd[218403] = '<!-' + '- post #218403 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #7 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 06-26-2014, 10:24 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n d0ug\r\n \r\nd0ug is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 330\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
d0ug will become famous soon enoughd0ug will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Humans are the only animal on this earth who exercises beyond what we get normally.
\n Who tells us this is good for us are the people who only make money when we are sick.
\n Jim Fixx wrote a best selling book on running and was the golden child of the medical system for fitness dropped dead at 52.
\n One of the best athletes with a million dollar medical dream team died at 27 Reggie Lewis of the Boston Celtics.
\n If you plan on exercise at least supplement.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218403 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218403 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218403 -' + '->'; pd[218561] = '<!-' + '- post #218561 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #8 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 07-07-2014, 04:27 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Solstice Goat\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Solstice Goat\r\n Solstice Goat is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1,631\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by d0ug\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
1) Humans are the only animal on this earth who exercises beyond what we get normally.
\n
\n 2) Jim Fixx wrote a best selling book on running and was the golden child of the medical system for fitness dropped dead at 52.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n

\n1) Well, if we still had to chase game down, we would be doing a little more exercise than pushing a grocery cart, wouldn\'t we?
\n
\n2) Not disagreeing that chronic cardio is bad for your health, but Jimmy had a cigarette habit before he found his new religion. Cigarette smoking is one activity that destroys EVERY SINGLE PART of your body, starting with the most crucial organ you have; the one(s) that provide you with oxygen.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218561 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218561 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218561 -' + '->'; pd[218523] = '<!-' + '- post #218523 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #9 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 07-05-2014, 03:59 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
saved1986\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n saved1986\r\n \r\nsaved1986 is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
In seaerch of spicy food
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 3,991\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Just got back into it (lightly). Either 2-3 miles on the treadmill or 35 minutes on the stair machine and some light weights.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218523 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218523 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218523 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[218357] = "218523,218364"; pn[0] = ",218357"; pn[218364] = "218357,218380"; pn[218380] = "218364,218381"; pn[218381] = "218380,218395"; pn[218395] = "218381,218398"; pn[218398] = "218395,218403"; pn[218403] = "218398,218561"; pn[218561] = "218403,218523"; pn[218523] = "218561,218357"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[13471] = "truestorytotell"; pu[18643] = "d0ug"; pu[18940] = "larryz"; pu[1087] = "kind2creatures"; pu[17230] = "Ajax"; pu[1486] = "saved1986"; pu[16702] = "Solstice Goat"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 06-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default The case against excercise

Wow, why does this make perfect sense to me?

https://blog.exuberantanimal.com/just...inst-exercise/

Thing is, I always went with my gut, ever since I learned that my gut knows more than most doctor know...

My gut is the only thing that saved me from getting mutilated (Circumcized) 3 years ago... And I was told that a circumcision was the ONLY solution for my HPV (Human Papiloma Virus) by 5 DIFFERENT Urologists... And then my mom and my friends and everybody in my world told me to do as the doctors say, because they know better...

So I was slowly but surely going to get mutilated (Circumcised), because there was no other solution.. When 5 Different Urologists give you THE SAME solution to a problem, it would make sense that that's the right - or the only - thing one can do, right?

Well, it didn't feel right, it didn't, it didn't, it didn't, no, no, no... And here I am 3 years later, the HPV is gone, and my foreskin is here, perfect, as it always was, and I am a living example of devil, I saw devil, the devil was in each of those urologists.. And when I say devil I don't mean it in a religious sense, I mean just Evil, they were the embodiment of evil for hiding the truth from me and only telling me the solution which would make them the most money, in the easiest way, while mutilating me and killing my sexuality (and possibly my life) at the same time...

Well, after reading the article above, I got the same gut feeling, wow man, it's a trip...

Thing is, I always hated exercise, I did, hate it, the most boring thing I ever did in my life hands down... But growing up I was always representing my schools in football (Soccer for some) teams, basketball teams, running competitions, etc... I was good looking, had all the girls I was smart, I loved myself. But I never exercised to be good at any of those sports, I was just good at them, playing in the hood with my fiends and stuff...

The article above makes so much sense to me, it all comes together perfectly, the dots connect, wow, the author of the article is a f-ing genius...

But again, I can only thank NatMedTalk for the article, because I logged in here after a LONG time and I opened some threads, and in one of them a member named "Doug" said something like:

"When I see animals exercise then I'll buy and ride a bicycle too"

I don't remember what he said Exactly word for word, but it was something like the above...

Well, that kind of made sense to me, but I dismissed it right there and then and then I closed that tab... But then I decided to humor myself and opened a tab and googled the following:

"is exercise healthy? Animals don't excersise"

Honestly, I was expecting to find nothing because I was raised - as all/most people were - to believe that exercise is one of the best things you can do for yourself, you know, running, picking weights, and doing all these boring things in a gym... I mean, nobody's ever gonna tell you to go and excersise by walking your dog, but the above article would I guess suggest it's healthier to walk your dog and play with him and run around with him than put on your shoes, headphones, and go running around until you get the urge to get off the sidewalk and jump in front of a bus... haha

What's your take on this?
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.