Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Exercise & Dieting

� #1
Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 AM
Observer
Pixie is on a distinguished road
Default Choosing a yoga style to suit your nature!

Hi All,

As an active, more Yang sort of person, I always thought I'd never be able to commit to, and enjoy, Yoga; despite the wonderful benefits it offers!

I found this great site discussing choosing a yoga style to suit your nature, and it really, really helped me to choose a Yoga style that works for me! Have a look:

https://powerof3info.fatcow.com/?p=150

Happy headstands!
� #2
Old 07-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Interesting.

The article seems to indicate that having an instructor for the first few years may be a good way to learn Yoga. Perhaps a studio with a multiple of instructors would be a good way to go?
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #3
Old 07-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Observer
stewartjohnson is on a distinguished road

This is a very nice article,having a good instructor can teach you Yoga in a Precise and Concise Manner.In the Early stage it is necessary to learn a Yoga from a good Instructor.

Tags
yang, yoga
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.