Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1,877\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
Ted_Hutchinson has a spectacular aura aboutTed_Hutchinson has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n The Cholesterol Conundrum - and Root Cause Solution\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n The Cholesterol Conundrum - and Root Cause Solution
\n

\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n A detailed analysis of Cholesterol Science using an Engineering Problem Solving approach.
\n Included is a clear explanation of the Cholesterol Metabolic Processes, related Diseases, and most importantly a clear summary of the key risk factors and how they can be influenced by your genetic type and your dietary strategy.
\n Please see Comment Section below for an index to the various content sections, so you can jump to the ones of most interest; for best understanding though, it should be watched sequentially. Produced for the benefit of all, and to encourage open scientific discourse on this important topic.\r\n \r\n
\r\n
I appreciate this is a long and detailed video but I do urge EVERYONE to watch it all in sequence so when you get to the end you\'ll have a better understanding of The Cholesterol Conundrum and what to do about it.
\nI think this is the best video lecture on the topic I\'ve watched so far.
\nAs it\'s 1 hour and 45 minutes you may need to take it in stages but I find that if you sign in to You Tube it remembers where you left off and so it\'s easy to continue from where you left off.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 218213 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 218213 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #218213 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[218213] = "218213,218213"; pn[0] = ",218213"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[1222] = "Ted_Hutchinson"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 06-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Lecturer
Ted_Hutchinson has a spectacular aura aboutTed_Hutchinson has a spectacular aura about
Default The Cholesterol Conundrum - and Root Cause Solution

The Cholesterol Conundrum - and Root Cause Solution

Quote:
A detailed analysis of Cholesterol Science using an Engineering Problem Solving approach.
Included is a clear explanation of the Cholesterol Metabolic Processes, related Diseases, and most importantly a clear summary of the key risk factors and how they can be influenced by your genetic type and your dietary strategy.
Please see Comment Section below for an index to the various content sections, so you can jump to the ones of most interest; for best understanding though, it should be watched sequentially. Produced for the benefit of all, and to encourage open scientific discourse on this important topic.
I appreciate this is a long and detailed video but I do urge EVERYONE to watch it all in sequence so when you get to the end you'll have a better understanding of The Cholesterol Conundrum and what to do about it.
I think this is the best video lecture on the topic I've watched so far.
As it's 1 hour and 45 minutes you may need to take it in stages but I find that if you sign in to You Tube it remembers where you left off and so it's easy to continue from where you left off.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.