Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Thrift & Financial

� #1
Old 05-24-2014, 08:03 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow The Federal Reserve Explained in 7 Minutes

The Federal Reserve explained in 7 minutes...

� #2
Old 05-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Like I have said before the people we elect are only puppets to the elite and have no power to run the country.
Thank goodness the internet, is now exposing these gangsters. We use to rely on the news media who was own by the elite to get news.
Would like to see change in my life time, the only problem is I am getting old.
� #3
Old 05-30-2014, 06:42 PM
In seaerch of spicy food
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
Like I have said before the people we elect are only puppets to the elite and have no power to run the country.
Thank goodness the internet, is now exposing these gangsters. We use to rely on the news media who was own by the elite to get news.
Yup and then they control the mainstream media also so they give us stupid issues like gay marriage and abortion and have us fight each other with anger on what is right and wrong while we fight each other over sports and then relax to honey boo boo or the whore kardashians or American idol. But they never give us issues about the fed, GMO foods, the real pollution occurring in the oceans etc. The real subjects are not brought to the attention of the general public.
� #4
Old 07-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Enjoy it while you can, soon they'll take over and completely censor the internet, and we won't get any alternative views of what goes on out there. I'm getting old too, hope the web lasts for me anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saved1986 View Post
Yup and then they control the mainstream media also so they give us stupid issues like gay marriage and abortion and have us fight each other with anger on what is right and wrong while we fight each other over sports and then relax to honey boo boo or the whore kardashians or American idol. But they never give us issues about the fed, GMO foods, the real pollution occurring in the oceans etc. The real subjects are not brought to the attention of the general public.

So why did you vote for a candidate that was identical to the 'alternative'?
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #5
Old 08-01-2014, 06:16 PM
In seaerch of spicy food
saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Goat View Post
So why did you vote for a candidate that was identical to the 'alternative'?
Not 100 percent identical, the pres has a very very small amount of say
� #6
Old 05-24-2014, 05:14 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy it while you can, soon they'll take over and completely censor the internet, and we won't get any alternative views of what goes on out there. I'm getting old too, hope the web lasts for me anyway.
� #7
Old 07-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

There is no alternative on the ballet. Maybe next time but I don't thing so. When the government is afraid of the people you have good government. when the people are afraid of the government you have a dictatorship.
� #8
Old 07-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
There is no alternative on the ballet. Maybe next time but I don't thing so. When the government is afraid of the people you have good government. when the people are afraid of the government you have a dictatorship.

Not sure about the DR, but there were at least five presidential candidates on the US ballot.
� #9
Old 07-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Enlightener

The powers to be only let you hear about two. The other found it difficult to impossible to get any newspaper and TV coverage. There might be good people out there but if you don't hear about them it is hard to get a vote.
� #10
Old 08-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Standing at the Portal
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

It is the Zionist that control the banking system and it started with the Rothschilds in Europe. all major banks are held by Zionists.
Many of our elected federal officials are Zionists
read this, a timeline of the Rothschild empire: https://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm

Morgan, Warburg, and Strong are the Rothschild connection. Know history and you then understand Israel.

Tags
banks, federal reserve, money, politics
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.