Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Introductions

� #1
Old 05-19-2014, 09:43 AM
Observer
nettle is on a distinguished road
Default Hi there!

Hi!

I'm nettle, living in Ireland currently.
Lately i'm getting more interested in natural healing and healthy living.
Out of a growing consciousness of the importance of lifestyle and eating habbits, on our health, i more and more start to realise that by changing the way i live, i can do a lot more to feel fit and to stay healthy - to prevent diseases from developing.
Also, to deal with my own health issues, i've always depended on the regular medicine (or just put up with the pain or inconvenience :-/), and was quite ignorant of how many negative effects that can have, and that nature provides so much for us in a more complete way. I'm so glad i've finally opened up to become aware of this abundance, so that i can learn to live a healthier and happier way, in accordance with nature and my own rhytm!

At the moment i mostly am trying to learn a bit about herbs, aromatherapy, meditating, acupressure and some other things, and i'm sure the list will grow!
I find it all quite overwhelming since there is so much to learn!
So i hope to find some extra inspiration, information and support in this forum!
� #2
Old 05-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Nettle.

Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever or whatever is the victim.
Everything is worthy of kindness.

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #3
Old 05-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Guide
d0ug will become famous soon enoughd0ug will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum and we all hope you find what you are looking for.
There is a real wealth of information on this forum
� #4
Old 05-20-2014, 08:25 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Welcome to the forum Nettle!
� #5
Old 06-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Explorer
larryz is on a distinguished road

Hello. Please educate us Americans as to life in Ireland. Is there fluoride added to the public water systems? Are genetically modified crops banned? Just interested.. Thanks.