Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

� #1
Old 05-14-2014, 10:53 AM
Observer
McCloud is on a distinguished road
Unhappy severe bloating, white tongue and more

Hello guys,

I would need some serious advice, because I am getting desperate.
My main problem is a thick furry coating on the tongue and deep cracks on it - this causes dryness and I have actually problems speaking
Apart from that I have some digestional problems as well. I am bloated all the time and have several food sensitivities.

I have this condition almost a year now. Although I can't remember exactly what started it I think it's from my 10 day master cleanse that I did last summer.
Throughout the past couple of months I tried almost anything to get rid of it!

Now I am on a CKLS (colon kidney liver spleen) cleanse. Day 3. None of the symptoms improved - only got worse. As well as that my skin and eyes got quite yellowish and my joints crack. I am going to finish it but I doubt it will solve the problems.
I am determined to do anything it takes now to get rid of my problems.

I was tested for bacterial and yeast infections from my tongue. It was negative. Tomorrow I'll go and get tested for yeast from my stool - to see if I don't have candida in my gut. As this is the most common cause for white tongue. But anyway, that wouldn't explain those cracks on the tongue.

I was thinking about doing a liver flush or the master cleanse again right after I finish this CKLS cleanse.
I don't have good experience with the MC at all. I was actually quite weak, yellowish (my eyes were almost completely yellow!) and my tongue was white - which never cured until now.

I will REALLY appreciate and be grateful for any good suggestions or tips on what I can do. I am loosing all hope at this point and I am not enjoying my life at all.
Thank you.
� #2
Old 05-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

Very sorry to hear of your health problems.

'Cracks on the tongue' - A fissured tongue is the correct medical term. The most likely cause is a vitamin B deficiency.
The cause, obviously, is a deficient diet - or taking too many individual vitamin B supplements. This can cause an imbalance of other B vitamins.
There are 11 B vitamins in the B-Complex and my advice would be, if you are going to supplement, to always to take a full B-Complex supplement i.e. containing all 11 of the B vitamins.

Coated tongue: Possible causes - oral thrush, an overuse of chemical mouthwash, antibiotic use, a dairy allergy...

Bloating: The most likely cause I would say is a food allergy.

Trouble speaking: The other symptoms are separate from this, but it could be a thyroid problem. That was certainly my first thought.

A common factor throughout would be deficient diet, which can create a bottleneck of multiple health issues.

My advice:

I think a course of top of the range probiotics would do you the power of good.

Cutting out dairy, if its part of your diet, would be certainly worth a try.

A gold standard multivitamin, containing all the B - Complex vitamins, would certainly boost your overall health.

Pure ocean kelp is something I swear by. I think that would help your overall health, especially your thyroid.

Ginseng is worthy of consideration too. A good general tonic and it can help the body 're-balance' itself after a period of ill-health.

Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever or whatever is the victim.
Everything is worthy of kindness.

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #3
Old 05-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Observer

Thanks for your answer.
To asnwer your suggestions...
1. I was taking high-quality probiotics for at least 4 months, without any difference.
2. The tests showed I don't have any yeast/bacterial infection in mouth - so it can't be an oral thrush. I haven't had any antibiotics for at least 6 months and I stopped using mouthwash too.
3. I do have a mild dairy intolerance, though I was never eating too much dairy just because I believe it's not as beneficial for the overall health. After I got to know I have the intolerance I cut all the dairy from my diet.
4. the speaking problem - it's not actually any impairment of the speech. Just that I have a really dry mouth and furry tongue so when I speak it's quite uncomfortable and I am lacking the pronunciation and 'flow'. I am sure this is caused only by the lack of saliva.
5. I do have a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement which contains B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B7 and B12.

As for the diet, I believe I am eating healthy. Very low on processed sugars, lot's of fruit and vegetables, proteins, carbs and healthy fats.
� #4
Old 05-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

That's a tricky one then.

Your MV is missing some of the B vitamins I note ...

The only other possibility I can suggest is dehydration.
Either way, you might benefit from some water therapy. A full glass of water, after rising, on an empty stomach, to flush the system.
� #5
Old 05-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Explorer
RodsHealth is on a distinguished road

Could too much cleansing be the source of at least some of your problems? It would be better to let the body recover before rushing into the next one...
� #6
Old 05-14-2014, 10:21 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Here's a test that may tell you something about your tongue in relationship to your health, good luck...https://eagleherbs.com/self-tests/tongue-diagnosis-38
� #7
Old 05-16-2014, 04:39 AM
Observer

Thanks. I did that test already. It's kind of hard to tell from the TCM perspective, because I got all the different symptoms at the same time. For example dampness and heat.
But I have also most of the symptoms of candida, but when I was tested for yeast infections (smear from the tongue surface) it didn't show anything.
Now I am waiting for results from stool tests. I told the doc if she could test my blood too, but she said that candida isn't tested from blood - which is strange, because I found on the internet, that that's the most accurate result.
� #8
Old 05-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Guide
d0ug will become famous soon enoughd0ug will become famous soon enough

Here is a something to consider is osteoporosis of the skull. The small passage of the nerve through the skull could be pinching the nerves that run to the saliva glands you might not even know. This can also show up as tinnitus, dry eyes or lose of smell all of these can be caused by the same problem.

Tags
candida, liver flush
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.