Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Introductions

� #1
Old 01-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Observer
Foxface is on a distinguished road
Default New from Central Illinois

Good evening,

My name is Daniel. I am 34/male and married. I have a host of medical maladies and for the most part I strongly prefer to use alternative treatments whenever possible.

I am also a professional therapist in Illinois and work as a crisis counselor. I have a bit of knowledge of some alternative treatments but have a TON to learn from all of you

Can't wait to jump in
� #2
Old 01-11-2014, 09:08 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Welcome to the forum Daniel, hoping to learn from you also, please make yourself at home!
� #3
Old 01-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Daniel.

Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever or whatever is the victim.
Everything is worthy of kindness.

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
� #4
Old 02-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Guide
d0ug will become famous soon enoughd0ug will become famous soon enough

welcome to the forum enjoy yourself
� #5
Old 02-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

There is a wealth of info on this site. The search works quite well, and then there is always the Post New Thread button if the search fails.

"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.