Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Introductions

� #1
Old 11-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Explorer
BKnatural will become famous soon enough
Default Hey everyone, I am new here and saying Hello

Hello everyone my name is Brendan Kearney and I am a 29 year old male from Ontario Canada. I am a natural health enthusiast and believe in the power of natural whole foods. Regardless of your level of health or fitness, there is a benefit to be gained when adapting more of a natural plant-based diet. Even diagnosis of severe illnesses can be alleviated or even fully cured with healthier eating habits.

I found this site by accident when reading health articles and it really strikes me as a forum that I can relate to and call home. It is so relevant to what I believe in and know about.

I am excited to see what great articles people are posting as well as their own touch on topics. I have read some great threads on this forum and it really looks like a real supportive community.

P.S:

I also have started up a blog under https://ninjamove.wordpress.com/. It is a blog for my website called Vibranatural, which I will discuss later on. For now, you can check out my blog where I discuss natural health food and health and fitness related topics with my own unique touch. Be patient, I am just getting started with it, but I intend to make a new post every week.

My intention is to share with those like minded people my knowledge and ideas, as well as learn from fellow readers here on the form and elswhere. Comments on the blog are always welcome and I look forward to some more great content from you guys!

Keep it natural,

Brendan
� #2
Old 11-30-2013, 09:35 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum Brendan, good to have you join us!
� #3
Old 12-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Brendan.

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell. there God is dwelling too'

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com